Socializing with myself
5,027 Posts
Nothing.

·
Barbells and kittens
3,828 Posts
The bull chip stocks are safer.
or Just invest in S&P 500.

Bitcoin can never become a currency. Be on the safer side.
I already have my Bitcoin. I put over half my life savings in it a few years ago. Just wish I'd put it all in and put any extra money in over the years. Sold a little for the first time in March. I have no experience with stocks or traditional investments, so I'm 100% crypto for now because it's what I know and believe in.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I already have my Bitcoin. I put over half my life savings in it a few years ago. Just wish I'd put it all in and put any extra money in over the years. Sold a little for the first time in March. I have no experience with stocks or traditional investments, so I'm 100% crypto for now because it's what I know and believe in.
I wanted to buy bitcoin for a few bucks during the 2018 correction but didn't know where to buy it. And I won't buy it now.

Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, Bill Gates, and others say Bitcoin is speculative and worthless. What Warren says is Cryptocurrencies are non-productive assets and they don't produce anything like farmland or a business. The only way to make money from them is by selling them to the next person. There are popular people who are in favor of bitcoin as well.

But you can diversify instead of putting all the eggs in the same basket.

·
Just a bit stitious
3,980 Posts
So much. So very much. If I had to say one thing though...I had many chances to leave a job I was miserable at but chose not to and stayed until the bitter end. Big mistake as it took a huge toll on my mental health.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts