Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
I've become a tad boring. I do like to go hiking and on nature walks. Sometimes, but not lately, I like to go camping and kayaking. I also like building things with my hands. I wish I had some artistic ability to do something like painting. When I have time, I like to read or go to a game.

Are you looking for ideas for yourself?

·
Nope, still not!
3,273 Posts
Play games, read books, draw stupid stuff, watch movies, skype with stoners...

·
Registered
955 Posts
Play guitar/ write and record songs, shoot archery, firearms, pellet guns, slingshots, hunt, fish, kayak, 4 wheel, mountain bike, hike, skateboard, Drink with friends, Play video game once and awhile. go to alot of concerts as well, going to one on monday:)

Plan on going sky diving with my friends this summer, that should be a blast!!!!! cant wait

·
Banned
12,147 Posts
I like to just research things online. Everything from conspiracy theories to aquariums geeky stuff like building computers. I love to look around on Amazon. The wishlist feature kicks butt for keeping track of products you're interested in but don't necessarily want to (or have the money to) buy.

·
Registered
49 Posts
masturbating... i'm sory if i'm rude but this is the fact.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Play guitar/ write and record songs, shoot archery, firearms, pellet guns, slingshots, hunt, fish, kayak, 4 wheel, mountain bike, hike, skateboard, Drink with friends, Play video game once and awhile. go to alot of concerts as well, going to one on monday:)

Plan on going sky diving with my friends this summer, that should be a blast!!!!! cant wait
That's a lot of things you do. Are you sure you have SA? :b Not every activity you mentioned can be troubled by SA anyway.

·
Patron St. of Mediocrity
3,188 Posts
Listen to music, watch movies, walk around the mall, drive around town etc.

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Fun..? Um.. I go out with family or friends once in a while. Watch or listen to hockey. During the playoffs I sometimes go out to public plazas with the friendly mobs to celebrate.

Day to day life is pretty mundane for me.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I like to read and learn, play games, fawn over cars and electronics I will never be able to afford, listen to music, watch movies, and play with my dog.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts