Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
I do not express myself, ever. Who I really am is not something I can let anybody ever see.

·
Banned
3,217 Posts
expressing myself is synonymous with trying to attract attention to myself. there is no difference. i am a textbook opportunist. i will do *whatever* i can to attract the attention i am seeking to receive the approval i am wanting (a lot of this simply involves the innocent task of earnestly trying to please someone, because pleasing someone turns out to be a good strategy for getting someone to like you). then, when it suits me, i will call this 'expression myself', when really i have little idea what that locution even means.

·
Registered
152 Posts
all i do is listen to the music that i do. it frees my mind for a short time

·
Nope, still not!
3,273 Posts
Drawing I guess, and maybe my Youtube channel...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Listen to music I suppose? I used to write but these days I procrastinate on every little damn thing. I'm supposed to be cleaning right now.

Also, expressing myself seems to be something else I procrastinate on...at least when it comes to other people. Something I'm trying to work on.

·
Banned
656 Posts
I sing, write in my journal or write poetry, oil pastel painting.

·
♎ Mackinac Island Fanatic
28,958 Posts
I write fiction--serials, novels, novellas, shorter stories and scenes. (Not published, not trying to be.)

I wish I had some other talents, like art. :sigh

·
Registered
587 Posts
I would like to think that I express myself through my music, but truth be told that isn't the case at all. The music I create has little to do with me on an emotional level. Simply put, I don't express myself at all.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts