Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
wanted to start a thread in the 30+section to list anything we feel good about currently. it can be anything minor/major, from standing up to a co-worker to saying hi to a neighbor we always see, or knowing that our amazon order's arriving soon..ha, those are the best

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
went home to spend time w.me mama (always good to see them when you're in the right frame of mind)

maybe yoga or jog later

·
Registered
12 Posts
Getting to spend time with my awesome daddy today! Having a small vacation from work. Getting a new iMac because I'm starting graduate classes and need something more than just the iPad. Oh! And looking forward to a delicious juicy Happy Birthday America burger.....yum!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am alive, and there are countless miracles happening within my body all the time that allow me to be healthy and safe.

I have found that, personally, yoga and meditation DRASTICALLY reduce stress and anxiety. And even if I haven't done them today, I know what I need to do - and can do - which will surely lead to feelings of discomfort subsiding, subsiding, subsiding.

Just writing these things brings a smile to my face, the making of which involves multiple miracles itself.

·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
I think I'm wearing shorts and a tank top today. That's a lot of skin showing for me. And I might even wear flip-flops! Holy crap it's a miracle.

Yes, I will probably take shoes and a jacket...just in case I get very anxious.

Oh, and hot dogs.
Yummy barbecue.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Nothing at all. It's just going to be a sh&tty day for me. I have to go to a rehearsal dinner. I have been waiting a year to celebrate the 4th of July and now it's completely effed up because I have to go to a dinner and I have to be part of my brother's wedding tomorrow. This is going to suck. If I wasn't surrounded by negative people full of hate, believe me, I would be having the time of my life today but no, people really suck.

·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
I am feeling positive that for the next week I will be hearing fireworks outside my house. Enough with the fireworks already.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,537 Posts
I've got a few components coming in for my Amiga 1200 computer :) I look forward to breathing life into my 20 year old buddy.

Soon, it will have a 4 gig compact flash in place of the old HDD, a wireless PCMCIA card, and an updated O/S Amiga OS 3.9 :D

I spent the better part of today, looking up software I can download to make it a bit better, and drooling over hardware that would make it run a bit faster. There are a few bits I would like to get, such as a plugin that would give me 16bit sound :lol, and a card that fits over my existing video chip to give me HDMI and give me a higher resolution.

Silly as it sounds, that sort of stuff gives me hours of fun. I even changed my avatar to celebrate it. I'll probably be browsing SAS on my old computer next month :)

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
New food processor arrived yesterday, will be using it and making loads of nice food today. :clap

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
The weather is fine. :) And I have bought myself a new light summer blouse.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,537 Posts
I'm still feeling really excited about my amiga stuff. I get on a kick about stuff, and it can last for months. I spent more time today looking at stuff for my old computer, and it kept me entertained.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts