Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Not-So-Hip Hippie
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Y'know... something that doesn't involve getting rich.

Moi? Besides my imaginary world and the characters I use to fulfill unattainable desires, I've fantasized about leaving earth permanently and exploring the afterlife. Just out of curiosity --- and a deep unquenchable longing to go "home" :D :lol

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
If I was certain there was an afterlife, probably the same. For now I'll look into paranormal subjects from the living. I still have doubts if astral projection is different from lucid dreaming but it would be nice to have an astral projection.

I fantasize about being self employed and having enough money to travel around as part of my job. It'd be nice to make enough from stone carving or art to be able to travel around to find gems and other stones to carve and sell.

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
Dying.

It's the only reality and I can't pretend anymore. There's no use for me dreaming of having real-life friends or a girlfriend or wealth and success and security when my entire life has shown me that these things are incompatible with whatever I've become.

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
Escaping an exploding building in a helicopter like the movies haha.

·
Seriously , never serious
6,456 Posts
The day when I eventually can buy a yacht and take off to live the life of a lone salty sea dog arr .

·
the last song ♥
2,414 Posts
being famous :)

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
Being a touring musician or actress.

·
Registered
345 Posts
The weather, how to improve myself, death, God, food, Satan, whether or not I should eat more food even though I'm full because it was so good, women, sex, my existence and my purpose.

I misread the title. I thought this was "What do you think about". I fantasize about become super smart and knowledebuble.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,369 Posts
I daydream a lot, so pretty much everything.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Living a rich life like actors and actresses. Living in California. Driving in my convertible being surrounded by beautiful tall green trees and me being really skinny. like looking like a model.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I thought this was going to be about sex. :(

1 - 20 of 72 Posts