Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course I know everyone deals with anxiety at work from time to time, but I seem to experience it a lot more lately. I have been at this bank for four years. I have been in different departments and I have been a teller/teller manager for almost 3 years. You would think I would deal with the stress better, which i do around my employees but i just feel this constant stress/pressure to be as perfect as possible(which im not). The social anxiety isnt so bad with employees but it can be with customers especially rude ones. *My question is this- what stresses you out most at work? For me it is the constant stress of making important decisions and making the right onces. For me this is the most difficult situation for me. I am very shy/sensitive person and the worst for me is when I am faced with a customer that wants somethings done that I am not suppose to do, or am uncomfortable doing. My heart rate increases and my anxiety goes thrue the roof. Especially when the customer becomes angry. This is the worst for me, and i am so ready to do something else, its just this bank is good to me an i like the money/hours. Anyways do any of you deal with an excessive amount of stress from decision making and dealing with customers?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts