Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
161 - 175 of 175 Posts

· SASsy
18,775 Posts
The one's our condo came with were those cheap Delta one handle ones with a mixing valve. The plastic handle on them kept breaking and we were spending like 10 bucks at a time replacing the handles every year or so. We swapped them out with Moen gooseneck ones with two handles in around 2012 and haven't had a single problem since.
Unfortunately, Sears is no longer around. My parents bought all their faucets from Sears because they guaranteed them for life. They took several old worn faucets back to Sears and they replaced them - free.

· Registered
9,091 Posts
Well, I guess some pj's now cause two of my fluffy ones messed up in the dryer at the laundromat today. One pair had another article of clothing stuck to it so I have to cut it off. Yay. Lol And the other pair shrunk. Just seems unnecessary to buy something that could've been prevented. I tried on one of my shirts to see if it was fine and it was. Guess I'll go back to the other laundromat that's like 15 minutes away again.

So, I'll just buy more tomorrow when I get my new work shoes.

· Registered
9,091 Posts
Well, I guess some pj's now cause two of my fluffy ones messed up in the dryer at the laundromat today. One pair had another article of clothing stuck to it so I have to cut it off. Yay. Lol And the other pair shrunk. Just seems unnecessary to buy something that could've been prevented. I tried on one of my shirts to see if it was fine and it was. Guess I'll go back to the other laundromat that's like 15 minutes away again.

So, I'll just buy more tomorrow when I get my new work shoes.
And the thin pj's I had in the dryer somehow seem a bit bigger. 🤣

· Registered
Crawling out
431 Posts
I am browsing around amazon to purchase my first real phone. I wonder if an android phone around the 200$ price range has good microphone and picture quality. All I know is that it must be at least as good as the phone that my sister gave me that has lost a lot of its battery power (iPhone SE 1st Generation a1662). I'm comparing the technical specifications. I will also have to start paying for its service to actually make calls and text and such, I think.

Actually, I am going on a sort of shopping spree on amazon. I'm buying some sweatbands, earbuds, and a hair clipper kit as well, to try and trim my hair in a neat way instead of blindly hacking away every once in a while with scissors.

· Registered
10,772 Posts
Extra shirts for work.

161 - 175 of 175 Posts