Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
A new laptop.. I've had mine for 5 years now and I think it's close to dying. Battery not recharging, it's slowing up and taking ages to load when I switch it on... so frustrating!

·
Loathed Loiterer
8,250 Posts
Possibly a laser printer, a mechanical keyboard, a longer ethernet cable, a longer hdmi cable, deer antler chew.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I need some new running shoes, I've about worn mine out since I basically wear them everywhere other than work. But I tend to wear shoes until the bottoms fall off and they haven't just yet.

·
Just a bit stitious
4,719 Posts
Forgot that one of my favorite retailers has their big annual sale that is underway. And some of my favorites are included this time so even though I don’t really need much, I probably should stock up on some things since the sale is so good.

·
Failure's Art
2,323 Posts
I think I need a new phone charger, I have a wireless one but half the time it doesn't even charge my phone when I leave it on there over night. Not sure why. I also have a slow leak in a tire that I need to get fixed.

·
Super Moderator
34,272 Posts
I think I need a new phone charger, I have a wireless one but half the time it doesn't even charge my phone when I leave on on there over night. Not sure why. I also have a slow leak in a tire that I need to get fixed.
Does your phone indicate that it is charging when you plop it on there or does it just stop charging randomly some time during the night?

·
Failure's Art
2,323 Posts
Does your phone indicate that it is charging when you plop it on there or does it just stop charging randomly some time during the night?
It does say it's charging so I have no idea why it doesn't fully charge the phone overnight. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. It's annoying. At least it charges pretty quickly so I can usually charge it close to full when I'm getting ready for work in the morning. I think its just wireless chargers, they don't work for ****. I had another one that used to do the same thing except it was actually a little bit worse.

·
😒🤡
6,597 Posts
It does say it's charging so I have no idea why it doesn't fully charge the phone overnight. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. It's annoying. At least it charges pretty quickly so I can usually charge it close to full when I'm getting ready for work in the morning. I think its just wireless chargers, they don't work for ****. I had another one that used to do the same thing except it was actually a little bit worse.
I had to go to Walmart for my last phone I had to get a good charger there and it worked pretty good. I bought it like several months ago and it kept going. The ones I've gotten from the dollar store I found are crap. Lol One of them I got there only lasted like 2 months.

·
alien monk
8,615 Posts
gaiters
gloves
brake pads

·
Failure's Art
2,323 Posts
I had to go to Walmart for my last phone I had to get a good charger there and it worked pretty good. I bought it like several months ago and it kept going. The ones I've gotten from the dollar store I found are crap. Lol One of them I got there only lasted like 2 months.
The one I have now is actually an expensive one it's a Logitech. I forget how much it was but it was more than I wanted to pay lol. But I bought a crappy cheap one off Amazon before that and it never worked so I didn't want to make the same mistake twice. The Logitech one works better but it's spotty. idk maybe it's the phone or something. Stupid crummy Crapple iphones. :mad:

·
😒🤡
6,597 Posts
The one I have now is actually an expensive one it's a Logitech. I forget how much it was but it was more than I wanted to pay lol. But I bought a crappy cheap one off Amazon before that and it never worked so I didn't want to make the same mistake twice. The Logitech one works better but it's spotty. idk maybe it's the phone or something. Stupid crummy Crapple iphones. :mad:
Thats why I had to buy a new charger cause the one that originally came with my last phone was spotty and wasn't working as good. Plus, it charged way too slow so wasn't any good anymore. I think when phones get older the chargers don't work as good with them. How old is your current phone?

·
Failure's Art
2,323 Posts
Thats why I had to buy a new charger cause the one that originally came with my last phone was spotty and wasn't working as good. Plus, it charged way too slow so wasn't any good anymore. I think when phones get older the chargers don't work as good with them. How old is your current phone?
It's actually pretty new, I just bought it last fall. So the battery is def still good. It holds a charge, its not like my old phone that would die pretty quickly. I think its that it doesn't like connect with the charger or whatever when I put it on there. Even though it says it's charging. Maybe it's because Crapple doesn't make their own charger and the 3rd party ones don't work as well with Crapple's crummy products. :rolleyes:

·
😒🤡
6,597 Posts
It's actually pretty new, I just bought it last fall. So the battery is def still good. It holds a charge, its not like my old phone that would die pretty quickly. I think its that it doesn't like connect with the charger or whatever when I put it on there. Even though it says it's charging. Maybe it's because Crapple doesn't make their own charger and the 3rd party ones don't work as well with Crapple's crummy products. :rolleyes:
Yea, it has to be that charger. Mine would do the same thing where it would show it's charging but the charger was too slow and I had to wiggle it around to get it to charge good. Took like all day just to charge it, which was ridiculous. So that's why I got a better one from Walmart. That's so lame it never came with a charger. 😒

61 - 79 of 79 Posts