·
Terminator
13,255 Posts
Computer parts.

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,356 Posts
I could really use some things to decorate a little. Like some posters with cool pictures or designs in frames. My apartment feels pretty bland right now.

·
Dreamer
116 Posts
I tried to think of something that wasn't just groceries and my brain spat up "eggcups" as a response. Let's go with that.

I actually really feel like eggs now, all of a sudden.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Swiss cheese (my favorite kind). I was at the store today too, but didn't realize until after I got home that I forgot it. Such an annoying feeling

·
experimental sincerity
1,371 Posts
Contact lense fluid. A steamer for clothes. Frozen fruit.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
I built it in 2010. it's an intel core i7 2.80 Ghz. One of the case fans has died, so I have to replace it. I also have to increase the RAM. I only have 4 gigs. It used to be fine enough until a couple of years ago, then all my usual software suddenly required more power for 4K compatibility, and then sharing screens on ZOOM, etc.

I'm not in a position to buy a new processor, MOBO, + graphics card at the moment, and certainly not at the high price point I paid for components when I built my computer 10 years ago. So I just have to replace the fan and get more RAM.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Nothing! Well, I've had a window cleaning kit (with a washable...pad...thingie...and a long pole to put the thingie onto) in my amazon cart for like a week but I'm still considering it.

·
Super Moderator
7,363 Posts
Some new thick long socks, and another (cheap!) used laptop. A Gamecube controller for my Wii is cheap, as well.

·
alien monk
8,623 Posts
soy milk. muesli bars. cereal. waterproof shoes.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts