Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Socializing with myself
5,066 Posts
Size 16 sneakers or boots, sleep pants, and boxers.

My size 15 D-width Jordans are squeezing my foot since I got them. My local Nikes Factory doesn't have size 16 sneakers.

·
Administrator
9,017 Posts
I don't really need anything, but I want gouache paint in more colours. :)

·
Terminator
13,255 Posts
Nothing. I need to start getting rid of some things instead. :)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
It is good to see you around and cool to see that you've still got your snakes. :lol
Oh thanks, it's nice to be remembered. :lol I've been off line generally for a while and now seeing if I can get back into the forums. All the snakes have had upgrades while I've been offline so have kept myself busy. Hope you've been keeping as well as can be during the apocalypse lol.

·
Self isolating from self
3,074 Posts
I'm not quite there yet, but I should probably buy some more toliet paper soon.

·
Wilco Tango Foxtrot!
3,985 Posts
I've been told that wireless earbuds don't suck and I'm committing to biking to work on Monday, Wednesday and Friday so that's something (Coincidentally the coldest I've biked to work in was -35C)

·
Super Moderator
34,305 Posts
I need to buy some mayo, some Diet Pepsi, some frozen vegetables, some eggs, sour cream, sugar free bbq sauce (yes, that's a thing). Probably other stuff but I can't think of it right now.

·
customusertitle
793 Posts
monitor, headphones, cellphone, clothes, lots of stuff actually :con

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,707 Posts
Well as far as necessitates go, just paying the bills. I mean, I could survive without this house, without my current diet, without the internet, etc, etc.. but I am fairly certain that is not what you meant - I just want to flush the bowl before responding.

At this time, I would like to purchase a 8gb memory stick for my server, at the expense of $30 USD. I imagine, I'll probably do so fairly shortly.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have no food in my apartment right now. Not because I’m broke but because I don’t like going to the store and when I do i just quickly buy one or two things and that’s it. I also want to buy new clothes but that involves going to the store to try stuff on which I also hate doing.

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,356 Posts
New contacts. Been putting it off wearing glasses for a month now.

A new couch and a t.v. for the living room. Again, I've been putting it off and my living room has just become "that" room I walk through to get to the front door or pass by to get to the kitchen.

·
Loathed Loiterer
8,261 Posts
Air Fryer
Resistance Exercise Bands
Reacher Grabber Tool
Dog Food

21 - 40 of 79 Posts