Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any of u have a preconceived idea of what a friend should be?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Someone who you can relate to but is different enough to open you up to new possibilities and experiences, someone who is willing to take time out of their life to share with you, enjoys being around you, fun, understanding, supportive, caring.

·
Registered
388 Posts
relating, smart, serious, has the same humor as i do, would do anything for fun (even just walking lol), and act like those stereotypical best friends do :D

·
ISFJ
1,473 Posts
Someone like me.

Spiritual, Intellectual, Quiet, A Thinker... Someone who can appreciate silence, beautiful sights, and would much rather be away from crowds of people...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Well, anyone that doesn't think I'm a complete headcase is a candidate in my book :)

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
Just someone I can hang out with, who has a nice bit in common with me, someone who I can trust, and someone I can talk to.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Someone who I can confide in and they must have a love for stupid humor (potty humor and low-brow ftw!).

Also someone with a similar musical taste would be nice as well, meaning everything that isn't horrible mainstream hip-hop or country ;).

·
Lost
342 Posts
Someone thats caring, down-to-earth, sensitive, understanding.

and then like common interests and similar sense or humor would be great.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Honesty, loyalty and an awesome sense of humor.

·
non
609 Posts
Someone like me.

Spiritual, Intellectual, Quiet, A Thinker... Someone who can appreciate silence, beautiful sights, and would much rather be away from crowds of people...
i like that. I think I'm a really good quality people spotter. Hard to pinpoint what appeals to me. I really couldn't sum it up.

·
Still Anxious
59 Posts
trustworthy, understanding, kind, caring, similar interests.

That would be the perfect friend, but i don't look for flaws in my friends.

·
Invisible Threadkiller
1,895 Posts
I friend is someone I can trust. Someone who enjoys the same things I do yet enjoys other things too. Someone you can laugh with, and fight with. Someone who will be there when you need them, who will help you without being asked even if you say you need no help. Someone who will hang out even if you aren't doing anything.

I think that would be my ideal friend.
I sure could use one.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Someone with similar interests, which at my age is hard to find I'm a big kid and it's hard to find others my age with similar interests. I think I relate better with younger people.

·
Monster
6,552 Posts
Honestly, anyone who is (sincerely) nice to me.

·
herp derp
2,347 Posts
I pretty much befriend anyone I get along with (so anyone that's nice, not mega loud etc).
With much more closer friends however, then intelligence, similar manner of thinking, some similar interests, similar personality, kindness etc etc.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts