Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I eat cottage cheese with chives. It has 14 grams of protein and only 2.5 grams of fat per serving and there are four servings per container :yes

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I buy diet all the time.. diet coke, diet yoghurt (99% fat free), cheese slices. There is always a healthier substitution!

I have never tried cottage cheese but I don't think you eat a whole container in one go - more like as a sandwich spread.

·
Recovery/"Over it"
3,391 Posts
Be really careful when buying low fat, make sure that they haven't compensated with a load of sugar. Refined sugar is basically as bad as saturated fat, so take care.

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,712 Posts
mainly diet soda and fat free milk

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Diet sodas are the only diet thing that I can think of having recently. I do try to eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, and I skip things like salad dressings and butter/oils.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
I buy diet all the time.. diet coke, diet yoghurt (99% fat free), cheese slices. There is always a healthier substitution!

I have never tried cottage cheese but I don't think you eat a whole container in one go - more like as a sandwich spread.
I eat cottage cheese with breakfast nearly every day. I get the reduced fat version and a serving is considered a half cup. The fat free just doesn't taste as good and there is only a minimal difference in fat/cal content.

Diet coke is just a bubbly chemical drink that while might not have the cals that regular does it's still chemicals. But I am addicted to it also. I have "given up" soda more times than I can count and always come back.

A lot of "Fat free" items are loaded with sugar or other chemicals to substitute for the fat.

·
Still playing.
7,256 Posts
I don't eat any diet foods. Maybe I'll choose fat-free milk or fat-free greek yogurt or something. Other than that I don't eat diet stuff. I either just eat healthy stuff, or go all out with full on fattening stuff.

·
Beautifully Wrong
56 Posts
i do not diet.. the human body does not need it. we need only to stay active and not eat horrible foods like candy and whatnot. also.. please do not drink diet anything, as it is super bad for you and actually could be causing some of your anxieties. our bodies evolved on this planet to use real sugar, and fat, and calories. we need these things for our health. if you think you need to diet.. you may just need to stop eating bad foods, or you simply need to exercise. our bodies are ment for movement, and in this day and age alot of people tend to not do that so much lol. here is a little video on the stuff in diet drinks.. i suggest you watch it then start your own research if you care about your mental and pysical health.

·
Banned
5,103 Posts
Pasta and Chicken. I live on Pasta and Chicken. Oh and seafood. Pasta and Chicken and Seafood. No idea if that's diet. Oh and chocolate, which probably isn't diet :contemplativeface

1 - 16 of 16 Posts