Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Finding my way
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I dreamt I was a drummer in a rockband and I wore a camoflage beanie as I played onstage.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I dreamt that I stole a car... again. If I can't find "my" car in a dream, whatever it looks like lol, then I just get in and drive off, usually, in the first car I come to.

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,795 Posts
I dreamt that there was this gas station right, and it had free cookies and deserts for customers. But i was totally taking advantage of it and stealing goodies every night, even though i wasn't paying for gas lol! and it was all like outside for some reason, just like rows and rows. i don't know why no one else took any! it was crazy lol

·
SAS Membr
1,082 Posts
I dreamt that there was this gas station right, and it had free cookies and deserts for customers. But i was totally taking advantage of it and stealing goodies every night, even though i wasn't paying for gas lol! and it was all like outside for some reason, just like rows and rows. i don't know why no one else took any! it was crazy lol
:teeth

·
blessed with lucky sevens
840 Posts
I was a room full of old highschool people when the kid next to me blacked out and was having seisures so my biology teacher asked me if I knew what to do and i said put him on his side. Maybe he needs some space because he's too hot. Then I heard the girl down the isle talking about me or maybe it was just in my head. I confronted her.

·
840 Posts
The night before that I dreamt that I was bleeding bubbles out of a greyhound to make it run faster just like you'd bleed the air bubbles out of a hydralic brake system. ROFL. twas weird!

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
My dream last night was interesting. I was dressed in this flowing white gown and I was walking down this really long pathway surrounded by flowers and trees. The birds were singing and the sun was shining, but then it suddenly got dark and all the trees and flowers turned into weeds and everything in the 'garden' was dead The sky was black and it was completely silent. I kept walking though as if it didn't happen. I pretty much just walked all night.

·
840 Posts
My dream last night was interesting. I was dressed in this flowing white gown and I was walking down this really long pathway surrounded by flowers and trees. The birds were singing and the sun was shining, but then it suddenly got dark and all the trees and flowers turned into weeds and everything in the 'garden' was dead The sky was black and it was completely silent. I kept walking though as if it didn't happen. I pretty much just walked all night.
LOL, the scourge of darkness follows you wherever you go.

·
Registered
769 Posts
last nights dream was just crazy! I was with a group of girls and we were chillin in the woods...(dont ask) We found this huge pile of dirt so we decided to dig through it. We ended up finding a crazy amount of money,so we decided to bury it in a different place so only we would know where it was.We later found out it was government money and a bunch of soldiers from the 1800's came after us and tried to kill us.there were cannons involved and everything,it was crazy.

·
Finding my way
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Last night I dreamt I was in Los Angeles with some friends. Can't remember what we were doing, though.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Something really weird, I was walking out of my bedroom into the next room (Lounge) and the floor was covered in Slug trails.

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
I didn't dream anything that I remember last night. i wish i dreamt more regularly.

I did have a weird dream a couple of weeks back, I think it was.

I dreamt that I was with a friend and there was this big room with rows and rows of lock boxes, like the kind in post offices that you can rent.

there were all these people inside this "lock box hall" and everyone had to put their stuff in them for safekeeping. I had to get one too. There were these two guys I noticed nearby. One was saying to the other, "it doesn't matter! It doesn't matter anymore that you're gay!" Like he was trying to get across this basic point to the other guy, who just kind of kept shaking his head.

And then my friend and I were walking towards a line of people, and we joined it, and i had documents with me, like passports and such. That's what I was there for.

I must have eventually reached the front of the line and saw whoever I needed to see and got whatever I needed to get, because next thing I know we're walking back to that lock box hall to get my stuff.

I turned to my friend and I said, Thanks for doing this with me. Thanks for coming to see me here.

He said no problem, what did I want to do next time? and I said next time, let's do something more fun like handbag shopping. He said, sure, ok.

We got back to the lock box hall, and as I was looking for mine, I noticed that the same two guys were still there, and the one guy was still trying to convince the other of what he had said earlier.

It was then that I realized I was dead, and my friend was visiting me.

·
fellow human
2,074 Posts
A giant squid somehow found his way into my kitchen. I managed to pin it to the corner with a mop, but he kept trying to hit me with his acid spray. It was an intense struggle, but eventually I was able to slice his belly open with a sharp kitchen knife.

·
Banned
372 Posts
Some girl told me to hold an extension cord plug to my ear to check my depth hearing. I had to tell her when I could no longer hear the chirping noises coming from the plug.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I went in the local shop. The woman behind the counter was holding a pure white Aye-aye and it was waving at me. I told her it was lovely (even though it was really ugly), I then stroked it and left.

·
Finding my way
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A lot of these dreams have quite a lot of symbolism involved with them. Sometimes I look up my own dreams at www.dreammoods.com - I don't take it too seriously, but it can be fun ;)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I met up with a girl that I'd dreamed about a couple of weeks ago. She's was really nice and she had a young son who had learning difficulties. She seemed happy to see me again. We were in her house and there seemed to be some kind of a party going on so she took me into the sitting room where it was quiet and we sat down to have a chat. I asked about her son but then I got embarrassed because I'd forgotten his name and that woke me up.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts