Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
I woke up, finished watching cloverfield cause I didn't finish it last night. Then I took a shower and ran some quick errands. Now I'm watching how i met your mother. Guess what I'm gonna do tonight....

Watch some other movies or tv shows

And how was your day Chrissy

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Listened to some new cds I bought recently other than that not much at all.

·
SAS Membr
1,082 Posts
I finished watching Summer of Sam because I couldn't finish it last night. After that I've just been on here... so yeah, not much.

·
Digimon Loyalist
2,031 Posts
I went to the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coke Museum with my parents and cousins. :)

·
sa challenger
5,079 Posts
I laid in bed, got up, had a hot breakfast, straightened up the place, went for a swim, cleaned up the yard, went on SAS, invited friends over through e-mail, had a pity party, and that's it so far. I hope someone comes over or I'll be really depressed.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
1. Made eggs with peppers and onions for breakfast along with coffee; washed and cleaned the dishes.

2. Went to WalMart to pick up household items.

3. Cleaned out a few cabinets.

4. Cleaned the bathroom.

5. Folded and put away laundry.

6. Washed a few stuffed animals that were dusty from sitting on a shelf.

7. Talked to my dad on the phone.

8. Talked to one of my sisters on the phone; tried to call another one but she wasnt around.

9. Going to take a shower.

10. Going to make Orange Glazed Chicken for dinner.

11. Posting on SAS intermittently all day.

12. Going to do some scrapbooking.

I am trying to keep busy these days.

·
In 'da 707
4,382 Posts
Decided to screw hw today. Cooked scrambled eggs w/lotsa veggies, picked blackberries & made a pie w/them that's gonna be done in like 15mins. Surfed the net. Gonna vacuum soon.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Nothing at all except some boring school project, i got lazy and tired all weekend and stayed home

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Wasted a ton of time online (eh, still doing that)... went out side for 10minutes to get my daily dose of Vit. D... Guess I'll try cleaning the space I occupy.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Basicaly i spent all day trying to remove a horrible computer virus that kept giving me fake security alerts and telling me to purchase this fake anti-virus programme:mum
Thankfully i got rid of the ******* a few hours ago :D then started reading the first chapter of 'How to Win Friends and Influence People' (great book so far ;)) and am about to go to bed :)

Oh and i've been worrying alot about starting college on Thursday :afr

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Basicaly i spent all day trying to remove a horrible computer virus that kept giving me fake security alerts and telling me to purchase this fake anti-virus programme:mum
Ugh, I had one like that once! The "program" you had wasn't named "Spywareblaster" by chance?

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
Woke up, showered, dressed, went to a few stores to pick up things for dinner tomorrow, twittered a few times, watched Nightmare on Elm Street, listened to some music, searched my garage, ate dinner, and now browsing the web.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
Woke up, played on the computer, worked out, cleaned myself up, went to work, came home and played on the computer some more.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts