Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
LookingForMyLife
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was nice out, so I went out with the chainsaw and axe and cleaned up alot of the trees that our ice storm a few months ago left. It was a good workout and that helps out with depression some!!!

·
Retired Enforcer
19,113 Posts
I did the same thing but I just trimmed back the honeysuckle. The stuff really tries to take over. I need a new chain for the chainsaw.

·
LookingForMyLife
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did the same thing but I just trimmed back the honeysuckle. The stuff really tries to take over. I need a new chain for the chainsaw.
Our chain saw is pretty new, but I think something is wrong with the idle or something, cause if I lay off the throttle it dies. I replaced a chain last month and I put it on backwords:doh. I was able to fix it though!!! Whats the O stand for?

·
LookingForMyLife
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sounds like fun. I drove down 33 Thursday and went biking in Athens. I saw route 129, near you?
Actually, it was kinda fun, good workout!!!
Nope, I am real close to Sugar grove, and Bremen. Hornsmill rd-off 33 at the gas station, a few miles down the road. -HAH-. I kinda explained it on your page, but not quite in this much detail.
PS...If this attracts any stalkers you better be hot(female)!!! Cause if not and you come to my home, Ill send you on your way with a broken bone!!!!
Seriously-no stalkers!!!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
maybe I have something worse than SA, if you SA people can actually manage to do these things. Anyways I sat at home all day, I did ride with my dad to go to my uncle for whatever reason, just to get out for awhile.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
Watched The Fellowship of the Ring, ate macaroni, did laundry and then jump-roped.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
Woke up, had a bagel for breakfast, got dressed, went to a few stores to get some needed items, back home to watch a movie, had dinner, fell asleep, woke back up, got on here.

Bad thing, so many people were out today. Made my SA flare up quite a bit.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Well I'm glad to see some productive days!

I woke up at 2. Played WoW all day again, ugh. I needed to start studying/hw, work out, clean, wash clothes, etc, and now I'm up super late as usual doing nothing. /cry

Oh, I made really good pancakes! Will probably do this again when I get up.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Last night, I went to a bar/restaurant for someones birthday and Travis Pastrana was there! First time I been near a celebrity, it was awesome, I wish I could've said something to him, but he was too occupied by all the girls flocking to him haha.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.