Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
581 - 593 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Worked on some quatrains and cleaned up the meter a bit. I'm planning to make 700 pages of cryptic prophetic poems and transfer them to vinyl records to bury in a time capsule (an old microwave with the door welded shut).

Just kidding about the second part but I am working on them.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
I sort of cleaned the inside of my car after work. I had two trashbags worth of trash on the passenger side of my car I let pile up for a couple weeks and went ahead and got gas to fill up my tank for tomorrow. It's crazy how much better a car can look just from getting rid of trash on the inside.

·
Super Moderator
38,325 Posts
I sort of cleaned the inside of my car after work. I had two trashbags worth of trash on the passenger side of my car I let pile up for a couple weeks and went ahead and got gas to fill up my tank for tomorrow. It's crazy how much better a car can look just from getting rid of trash on the inside.
Last time I cleaned the inside of our car, I found petrified french fries under the seats.

·
Barbells and kittens
4,495 Posts
I didn't get home from work until almost 10am this morning. Slept till 3pm and got up to go to my mom's Thanksgiving. Missed my wife's family's Thanksgiving because I got off work so late. When we left my mom's I took a plate to one of our relief drivers that's staying in a hotel and helping out while we're so understaffed at my work. Now back at home relaxing.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Went to the post office then to Dollar General to get my sister a gift card for Christmas, some Nivea lotion for my hands and other stuff. The manager working there at DG said everything was 50 percent off yesterday. Man, I thought about going there yesterday, too. Oh well. Not like I'm desperate for buying things on sale. A 50 percent sale would have been great, though. That's literally half off.

I also watched Netflix and will be doing that some more tonight and preparing for my job interview tomorrow.

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
Went to work. Met with a couple of clients. Did notes on them. Visited the one group home to see how our one lady is doing since her seizure med was decreased. Every time they raise it she goes off the deep end. Don't understand why they raised it since she was having no seizures. Then after raising she has them due to not sleeping at night.

·
Barbells and kittens
4,495 Posts
Got up around 2pm and had breakfast and coffee. Out here in my gym working out now and going back and forth with lifting and figuring out what's wrong with my truck.

I changed the fuel filter a couple weeks ago and that didn't help. A coworker let me borrow his fuel pressure guage and I just checked it and it's reading low. Which could mean several things. Might end up being beyond my abilities to fix or at least beyond the extra time and motivation that I have to work on it.

Sucks because my car is also broken down and has been sitting it my work parking lot for the last ten days or so. Have an appointment with a mechanic on December 14th and another coworker is going to trailer it there for me. One of the main reasons I have two older cars to drive to work is in case one breaks down, so it would be my luck they both break down the same week.

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
Didn't go to work yesterday and again today. Really congested. Had body aches yesterday. I tested myself for COVID twice and it came up negative. But I heard that these test won't detect the new variants.

Reactions: zonebox
581 - 593 of 593 Posts