Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
541 - 560 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
Post Office. Went to the mall, ate at Chick-Fil-A as per usual. Couple of teenage girls chatted with me. Made my day until I realized I'm old enough to be their dad. Grocery store. Gas station ($4.05 a gallon. Ugh) Bought some crap I don't need on eBay. Anyone else hooked on eBay? I find myself bidding in auctions for crap I don't need just for fun. Sometimes I actually win the auction and am committed to buying that item. I do this often. I need help.
$4.39 where I live.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
At a different hospital for an appointment at the eye department. About 3 and half hours and then the rest of the afternoon with blurry vision because of having my eyes dilated 🤓

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
Attended a meeting, couple group home visits, couple residents have Covid so I avoided that house, wrote some notes and scanned into EMR system.

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
Went to work. Came home threw some laundry in and made apple crisp out of wild apples that grow on my dads property.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Went inside Walmart for the first time in like 3 years. They totally changed it, it's crazy -- way more self-checkout lanes, which is nice. Still isn't easy walking a huge store in double masks though... Not to mention the funny looks I get. If everyone else wants to pretend like the pandemic is "over" that's their prerogative!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Worked and went to college. Popped into Tesco on my way back for Nurofen. The lady wanted ID! I was shocked. She said it's an age related product so I cannot sell you it unless you have ID. I said I'm shocked. Even if I'm 42?!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Worked and went to college. Popped into Tesco on my way back for Nurofen. The lady wanted ID! I was shocked. She said it's an age related product so I cannot sell you it unless you have ID. I said I'm shocked. Even if I'm 42?!
You should only be asked if you look like you are 25 or younger so you must be very youthful looking!

Reactions: alwaysrunning

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Cooked some colored pasta with olive oil and the seasoning that comes with it for supper. Would be nice to add some ham to it next time. Watched Netflix, went to get food for lunch but unfortunately got a wrong order and didn't notice until I got home so that was a bummer(and possibly the worst thing I could get on the menu...lol), vacuumed my carpet to get a little dirt off, and mainly just chilled today on my off day.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
You should only be asked if you look like you are 25 or younger so you must be very youthful looking!
The general consensus is opposite. Prior to trying to buy Nurofen in Tesco I had bought a packet of cheap Ibuprofen in Aldi. But I really wanted Nurofen as I find the cheaper ones sometimes do not work at all. Since I wasn't sold it in Tesco's I went home and got my IDs and popped into the Sainsbury's express and they never asked. That woman needs to go to Specsavers haha. I was so shocked when she asked me I thought wait, how old am I again 🤣

·
Registered
18,106 Posts
Went to my favourite cafe where one of the girls serving there started smiling and waving at me for some reason. She must have thought I was someone else because I had no idea who she is. Had a latte and one of the Italian donuts with too much Nutella in them. Also finished packing the latest book and sent it off as the guy finally paid for it.

·
Barbells and kittens
4,495 Posts
Had breakfast and went for a drive. A Dollar General Market opened this last week in the next town over and we wanted to see what they had that a regular Dollar General didn't. Not much really, just a very small produce and meat section.

When I got back I pulled the rear and front passenger seat out of my work car. There's a leather seat set on Facebook Marketplace I've been watching for awhile and it's went from $400 to $100, so for that price I'm going to get it. Ended up having to go to O'Reillys to get a star bit that I needed to pull the seat out, but besides that it wasn't too bad getting them out.

Had nachos for dinner. Having some coffee now and then getting everything ready for another week in a hotel working out of state. It's like 90 minutes out of the way to pick those seats up, so planning to grab them on the way to the hotel tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Went to work. Tried to do some studying but not feeling it. Going to do some exercise with a group of people I've never met later today. Just spent the day doing nothing as I'm going to be with people later. I will feel happy when it's over haha

·
SASsy
18,552 Posts
Took my car in for an emissions test. We have to get those every year here when we register our cars. We have such horrible air pollution here, especially in the winter. Went to the mall and ate at Sbarro. Got a bunch of letters ready to mail. Went through and opened my mail which I had let stack up. Mostly just junk mail and political ads.

·
Barbells and kittens
4,495 Posts
Woke up at 5:30pm and had breakfast. Then went down to the hotel lobby for coffee and to get my dinner for later. Then I went to the gym and worked out. After that I went to AutoZone because my check engine light came on yesterday on my way to the hotel. The diagnostic said it was the transmission, but the guy said it could just be low on fluid and it turned out that it was. So I put some fluid in and I'm hoping the light goes out soon.

After that came back to the hotel and warmed up my dinner. Got dressed and now I'm about to head out to work. Just got the text it's time to get started.

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
Went to work. I had the office to myself today due to my partner took today off. I visit three group homes. I didn't visit the fourth one due to two residents having COVID. Went to lunch. Then wrote notes regarding my visit and scanned them into the EMR. My new boss is suppose to come tomorrow and work here for two weeks. Then go back to Ohio and work distance for two weeks. He will go back and forth until he gets his house sold down there. He was estimating by February then he would be permanently living up here.

·
SASsy
18,552 Posts
To the bank. To the mall again. Grocery shopping. Post Office. Had a deer dart out in front of me on the way home. Scared the **** out of me. It was night and I didn't see it until it was right in front of me. Fortunately, I did not hit it. Unusual to see them this far down in the city but it happens. I've seen them in the city before. Every once in awhile you see a dead one by the road. Had some come in our yard a few times.

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Went to pay my post office fee and it turned out better than I thought cause I thought I had to pay the yearly fee but it was just the six month one. If I paid the yearly fee it would've been higher than my lightbill this month and my lightbill is the lowest it's been so far since I lived here. Then, I went to Dollar Tree to get some goodies. Got more of those tuna packets that I like and there were only four left so I grabbed all of them. Also, got a minions bag they had there at the check out aisle. I liked the funny minions poses on it. 😂 I put my goodies that I bought in it so they can be organized next to my other goodies bag. 🎒

Watched some Netflix then cooked a canned good on the stove for supper. I'm really loving Dollar Tree at the moment even though it's not a dollar anymore.

541 - 560 of 593 Posts