Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
281 - 300 of 302 Posts

·
Administrator
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #281 ·
I’ve been rearranging my bookshelves and putting each colour in its own area from lightest to darkest.

• Love
Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Glad I don’t have to go into office. In person meeting turned to Zoom due to a Direct Care staff tested positive. Plus I am waiting for a perishable package that was supposed to be delivered late Wednesday. It’s been sitting in Eau Claire since then. Stupid Fedex. Finally it got sent to Madison. Hope they get it on the truck to come to the U.P. today. I hope the shipper packed it full of dry ice.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I watched darts, had a session on the home trainer, swept the driveway and looked up on the internet why my rooster looks like a zombie overnight. Turns out he caught a virus either through mosquitos or lice and he could be dying. Anyway he looks like hell and I hope he doesn’t infect the other chicken (if he hasn’t already).

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,818 Posts
Mowed the lawn, trimmed it down with my weed wacker, then cleaned my house.. then I walked to walmart, purchased some tubes for my bike, then walked to Sams club, bought my kid a frozen yogurt, I had a cheese pizza and so did my wife, then I fixed up my hobo bike, and took it out on a test spin.

Mah hobo bike lives once again, the gears and brakes even work.. I lubed the chain with some wd40 and had fun riding around the block, although I think I scared a family as they were not expecting a middle aged guy on a hobo bike riding through the neighborhood.

Next I plan relaxing for a bit, and then having some beers. Tomorrow I will ride around paved bike trails. For now I am a bit pooped, it is hot and humid out, and my phone shows I walked just shy of six miles.

·
Registered
7,818 Posts
@zonebox why is it called a hobo bike?
It is just old and rusty, and I look like a bum when I ride around on it. I get some really weird looks when I am on it, no joking, when I rode by that family I mentioned earlier the guy looked pretty scared. One time, I was riding it and said hi to some guy and he gave me the nastiest of looks, like I was going to ask him for money.

Around this area, if you ride an old beat up bike, and are not wearing some form of sports spandex people think you are homeless I think.

·
Registered
424 Posts
It is just old and rusty, and I look like a bum when I ride around on it. I get some really weird looks when I am on it, no joking, when I rode by that family I mentioned earlier the guy looked pretty scared. One time, I was riding it and said hi to some guy and he gave me the nastiest of looks, like I was going to ask him for money.

Around this area, if you ride an old beat up bike, and are not wearing some form of sports spandex people think you are homeless I think.
good thing they don’t see me driving my female bike in shorts and a torn up shirt with sweat streaming down my face.

·
Super Moderator
8,422 Posts
Ran with the dog, strained my inner left ankle doing so, ordered a super burrito, quesadilla and tamale to-go which I stood for nearly half an hour to wait for my order because the place is packed. Took another 30 minutes to get home with only a 3 mile drive because streets are congested. Everyone seems to be going out tonight. Restaurants/bars all packed to the brim. Super burrito will be saved as my lunch and dinner tomorrow. Stopped by the supermarket on my way home to pick up some mild hot sauce and cheap vodka. Supermarket was empty except for me and two elder people. Came home to an empty house as housemates all went out with evening plans. The street is nearly voided of parked cars so parking was a breeze. So the whole neighborhood likely went out. So this odd pattern continues. Whenever I go out, everyone stays in. When I stay in, everyone goes out. I guess it's actually a good thing in a way. With house to myself, I made myself a pitcher of cranberry vodka to go with the mexican food.

·
Registered
64 Posts
yesterday I planned on playing computer games all evening but my eyes starting watering constantly so I decided I wouldn't be able to see much and just watched random videos on youtube. today I might do some indoor exercises, not sure what else? maybe play a game later.

that's messed up, good that you haven't let it stop you from getting out and about, i'd probably end up feeling bitter about it and not go out on the bike again for a while!

·
Registered
7,818 Posts
Started off with riding my bike, only a short distance though - like two miles. People say Florida has no hills, but that is not the case for where I live. Plus the wind gets pretty harsh, so I got quite the work out.. I'll try to add a mile or two a week until I'm back up to around twenty miles a day.

Then I cleaned my house, did the laundry, and just now picked up the patio a bit.

Yeah, it is still a mess. I was going to wash the floor but our push scrub brush thingy is missing. It would have looked a lot better if it were washed. My wood chipper, lawnmower, and all of the cords and stuff need to go out to my shed, but first I have to replace the roof of the shed as a tropical storm knocked a branch on the roof poking a bunch of holes in it, it needed to be replaced regardless. It is easy enough of a fix, home depot has the right roof panels to attach to it, when I pick up the desire to work on it, I'll get it done. It also has a bunch of junk in it that needs to be hauled to the dump, but I am a bit hesitant due to spiders, snakes, etc probably living in there. I think I'll hold off until the winter when they all go dormant. Otherwise, I need to fix the screen in the patio.

But yeah, I even washed my lawn mower, cleared all of the gunk under it, washed all of the black gunk from the top, it looks pretty gewd now. I want to have my patio fit to hang out in once it cools down a bit, I like to sit out there in the autumn, and winter.

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,633 Posts
I haven't written much lately so today I've just been listening to music and writing mostly...I'm feeling the creativity today which I haven't felt in a while either.

·
drifting in mist
676 Posts
Planted microgreens, finished programming assignment, went for run. Day is only halfway done but I feel exhausted. Lots of commotion on the property, people moving in and out. Makes me feel anxious.

·
Barbells and kittens
3,940 Posts
Over the weekend went to a car show, rewatched the Matrix movies, and played a lot of ps5. Pretty relaxing weekend, just wish it didn't go by so fast.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Mowed the lawn, trimmed some hedges, fed the neighbors chickens, fed my own chickens, gave my rooster food and water as he is blind for now and in quarantine (he is awfully sick and possibly dying). That's it I think.

·
😒🤡
6,812 Posts
Went out to get breakfast, to the store to buy a couple things, watched two movies, cleaned my room, did laundry and listened to music.

·
Failure's Art
2,461 Posts
Worked. Laundry. That's it. Least memorable day of my entire whole life.

·
alien monk
8,652 Posts
just work so far. feeling a bit off so things arent flowing as they should.

281 - 300 of 302 Posts