Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Administrator
8,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went shopping with my family, went on my iPad for a while, had a rest and then knitted a scarf I started last year that I haven't done much of yet.

·
bipolar
16,873 Posts
I went shopping with my family, went on my iPad for a while, had a rest and then knitted a scarf I started last year that I haven't done much of yet.
Well, yesterday I did quite a bit of work on the laptop - found a few great books I want to buy and did some more research. Sent a few emails and orders for books.

Had a nice lunch at a place I know then went to the State Library again to try and find out something I want to know. It's a nice place to go to anyway - plus they have a book I need that I haven't bought yet.

Will probably go up and spend the weekend with my wife.

Edit: My wife was just saying last night I should get an iPad - I was looking at tablets yesterday in JB Hifi. Not sure what to get.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I went for a long walk in the sunshine this morning. It brightened my mood.

·
Terminator
13,181 Posts
Worked at my volunteer sorting position this afternoon, and now getting ready for a family dinner tonight.

·
SAS's Chief Meteorologist
7,539 Posts
Today I did pretty much what I do every day. :lol

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,555 Posts
I mowed the front yard, and have played video games.. later on tonight, I'll have some rum and cola, while playing video games.

😸💖😃🕹🍻🎮🍸🎶

This is the life. It doesn't get much better than this.

·
Permanently tired
1,952 Posts
Washed the dishes, made some frozen taquitos for breakfast, studied Japanese, and messaged with an old friend from high school.

·
Banned
12,868 Posts
Capitalism :yay

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Was a umbrella for my dogs because it's raining heavy atm .... most interesting part of my day that is worthy of sharing

·
🌈fox girl - 雌の狐
273 Posts
I asked a coworker to hang out today, but they were like lol I dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I walked to the store and purchased pizzas

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Administrator
8,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Went to Costco to swap a book for a different one and take something else back, went to a supermarket, watched YouTube and didn't do much for most of the day because I didn't feel like it.

·
Administrator
8,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Went to the city on a train with my parents to get my sister's birthday presents, then went to another shop to get the one I bought her. When we got home, I went on SAS and a few other websites, then had a nap for two hours. Before I go to sleep, I might watch something on Netflix and look for some other forums so I can get ideas for new threads to start here.

·
Registered
382 Posts
woke up.

watched youtube videos on the odroid-n2

potty break

watched youtube videos on the computer

played with ar-15

went on facebook

came on here

mind you, i'm naked the whole time and am still naked because the a/c isn't working

i'm about to go order some takeout and watch First48 on the odroid-n2.. then use the bathroom, take a nap, and watch youtube again later.

1 - 20 of 270 Posts