Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 408 Posts

·
Banned
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started a thought log to track and catch my irrational negative thoughts so that I can challenge their validity.

What have you done today?

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
Worked on making a ring out of a coin. Not really anything other than that. I should be doing a lot more

·
suh dude
1,466 Posts
My work(A grocery store) was having a bbq for employees, so I went and chilled for a while even though I had the day off haha. It was fun!

·
In my mind
154 Posts
I talked with my grandmother from the part of my father family, and she is determined to help me.
this is huge for me
I know she has the biggest heart i know and i asked her if she would lie to me and she said she wont, so i trust her.
Also she is mother of 8males and 2 females. So she knows what she is doing.

really i feel saved.
i might get a chace of being normal after all.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
Tried to memorize much of the periodic table of elements. Was for mental exercise and also because it will help me understand minerals better. A lot of the names are hard to pronounce so I might give up on memorizing them all for now. Have the first 30 down pretty well.

·
dango dango
240 Posts
went to my friend's bday party that I was contemplating before whether or no i should go. Made the right decision and had a fun time socializing for the first time since summer started. Now texting my friends on a regular basis rather than not replying for 5 weeks.

·
Dubstepper
339 Posts
I try to do some form of exercise every day, and if not exercise then I'm drinking protein to recover. Trying to drink and eat more healthy.

I try to meditate every day, twice a day.

I'm looking for new jobs that I can do during school, but everything is full time with fixed 9-5 hours :/, just want a full time job that is more flexible when schedules.

I also try to learn new things everyday, even if it's a small contribution. Just to fill in the gaps of useful knowledge I don't know. For example, I know a lot about technology, but not really much about fixing cars so I'm trying to learn more, just one example.

Tried to memorize much of the periodic table of elements. Was for mental exercise and also because it will help me understand minerals better. A lot of the names are hard to pronounce so I might give up on memorizing them all for now. Have the first 30 down pretty well.
Try to memorize elementary particles next :b

·
Registered
75 Posts
Practiced typing like a pro. My left hand is much better than my right when it comes to using all of my fingers.

I typed using my right hand only for 30 minutes.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
Try to memorize elementary particles next :b
Ok :b that seems more advanced than I need for basic mineral studies though :b Not sure if I'll even bother with the whole periodic table. I'm up to 37 in order but have just been skipping ahead to other useful ones like silver, mercury, lead, uranium, etc. Maybe I'll work on understanding crystals better next because I have trouble with that.

·
Squirrely
123 Posts
Signed up for Taekwondo lessons :p

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
Went on a short walk today. Had some anxiety but made myself walk around the neighborhood. Also made my first duct tape wallet.

1 - 20 of 408 Posts