Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 988 Posts

·
castor sacs
7,092 Posts
This drawing (not yet complete. going to add some stylistic shading).
I try to draw and ink at least one complete sketch everyday. Art and the feeling of being productive is what keeps me going. Creativity is a great outlet and motivator.

·
Banned
5,857 Posts

i drew this a really long time ago and i finally found it in the depths of my hard drive so i decided i mioght as well post it... its new to everybody else at least... its an abstract self portrait i guess

i would post more but i seem to have misplaced all of my stuff for the most part... the only reason i could find this one is because my mom insisted on hanging it up on my wall and one day i took a pic of it and uploaded it to my computer

·
Banned
5,857 Posts
This drawing (not yet complete. going to add some stylistic shading).
I try to draw and ink at least one complete sketch everyday. Art and the feeling of being productive is what keeps me going. Creativity is a great outlet and motivator.
i like hoe u did thier eyes and thier eye brows

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tried looking for the old drawings and cartoons I did years ago and couldn't find much ,did find some of graffiti sketches though and some photo's of old college work. today I was mainly messing about with digital collage stuff, this isn't finished. I think I need to sort the head part out and swap in another silhouette to impose on the sand. not even sure what this is gonna be for.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^its good. has an interesting ice/crystal kind of style to it.

something which I did today, not much to shout about really. I created some videos for my youtube music account.

this one took a while due to it being an hour long mix.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
^currently enjoying this ^

Finished this guy yesterday, starting my next one now,
should have gotten a better picture of it before i took it off to market, 18X24".
**** it, tis grand!

1 - 20 of 988 Posts