Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Making No Apologies
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend and I were discussing 90s cartoons earlier and she brought up how she had the biggest crush on a cartoon (Janes brother Trent, from the cartoon Daria). I agreed. If he was a real person I would totally date someone like that. I am a sucker for a sleeve tattoo and a guy who can play guitar. My personal pick is Rio from Jem. Somethin about that purple hair and linen suit, yeah....

As far as creatures, I would probably pick My Little Pony or unicorns. Who doesnt like a unicorn?

Add pics if you can......

·
SAS Member
31,285 Posts
Hmm, I don't know. I would have to think about it since there are thousands of potential candidates to choose from.

·
Registered
794 Posts
The whole of Harry Potter.

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Princess Mononoke , she is so passionate and untamed.
I absolutely love that film (and other Studio Ghibli films), watched it when I was little.

I remember when I was younger I used to wish that Pokemon were real lol.

I haven't seen Daria in ages

·
Worst poster, hands down
303 Posts
*snip*

A shark the size of a building. Obscenely enticing (and rumored to still exist! :D ).
Ever watch Shark Attack 3: Megalodon? IMO they were brutally robbed at the Oscars that year.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
any tv character that as a job that pays $30k or less yet is still able to afford luxuries. seems like most tv families are like this

·
Not wearing pants
387 Posts
I've always found the idea of vampires fascinating, so I'd love it if they actually existed.

Oh, and Snoopy. Snoopy is awesome.

·
Protector of the Den
15,034 Posts
Burt Gummer, graboids, and shriekers. Burt is the coolest guy around!

Cthulhu
Superheroes
Zombies
Megan Fox

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
I give Cthulhu a third vote! While we are at it we might as well make all of H.P. Lovecraft's monstrosities real. Who wouldn't want a cute shoggoth crawling around at night? :D

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
I think a Babel Fish would be wonderful. :yes

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts