Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What can be done in this case where someone isn't happy with their sex?
I'm an attractive guy, but I would much rather be an attractive girl. I already tried a few antidepressants and antipsychotics, but they didn't help.

·
Sloth King
1,828 Posts
Depends on the level of unhappiness, with the most extreme unhappiness being solved by a sex change (operation).
It could very well be a mood switch that will pass by, the differences between guys and girls are pretty minor so I'd try not to worry too much about it.

Maybe talk about it with a person from the different sex about this, someone you are close to. Perhaps a sister, good friend or even your mum!
Also seeking professional help for therapy wouldn't be a bad idea.

Mind telling us why you'd like to be a girl? what do you want to change?

·
Banned
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depends on the level of unhappiness, with the most extreme unhappiness being solved by a sex change (operation).
It could very well be a mood switch that will pass by, the differences between guys and girls are pretty minor so I'd try not to worry too much about it.

Maybe talk about it with a person from the different sex about this, someone you are close to. Perhaps a sister, good friend or even your mum!
Also seeking professional help for therapy wouldn't be a bad idea.

Mind telling us why you'd like to be a girl? what do you want to change?
Yes, it's extreme unhappiness. I'm already getting a sex change and getting the injections but it's far from perfect, there are things that can never be changed such as height, bone structure, feet, etc, and after the surgery not everything works properly, if you understand what I mean.

I don't have a sister, I don't have a single friend (male or female), and my mom is a b*tch. :|

To be honest, I don't know why I want to be a girl. It started for me at age 13 and has been constant since then, I feel very jealous of girls and don't want to be a guy, don't like how my body looks, etc.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
Never saw the reason for a sex change. You may look like a female on the outside butyou'll be a male on the inside. Sounds deceptive unless you're up frontto dates.

·
Banned
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never saw the reason for a sex change. You may look like a female on the outside butyou'll be a male on the inside. Sounds deceptive unless you're up frontto dates.
Yes, this is also why it isn't a very good idea to me.

·
Banned
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, I want to have a very big bathtub and have someone hold me in the bath. Am I crazy? Maybe I should get back on those antipsychotics, they made me gain weight though.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Also, I want to have a very big bathtub and have someone hold me in the bath. Am I crazy? Maybe I should get back on those antipsychotics, they made me gain weight though.
Doesn't sound abnormal to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts