Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Ecstacy. Greatest feeling in the world. I used to be a lil over the edge on taking them last year. I havent popped one in months. Im not addicted to it but still I wouldnt mind having one.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Having a good time with people. As rare as it happens, it's my most important goal in the world and when everything clicks with someone it's the best feeling ever.

·
Quartzfiend
447 Posts
Having a good time with people. As rare as it happens, it's my most important goal in the world and when everything clicks with someone it's the best feeling ever.
I know what you mean. It's funny how people are often so surprised at how much I enjoy their company because they are used to other people who just take it for granted. People with SA treasure that stuff. It's just every day and insignificant for some others.

·
Registered
54 Posts
When one of my childhood friends that I trust comes home for the holiday and they help me get out of the house I normally get in a good mood. Other then that it's football practice that's the one thing that brings me joy. For some reason I'm a completely different person when I'm on the field then I am off it.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts