Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I listen to alot of Radiohead when Im geting put through it and when I just feel like it.Really Good Band.

·
Banned
4,462 Posts
Sentenced, I listen to this band almost any time I'm having a bad day. Very depressing music but it always seems to make me feel better some how.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2pac. He's awesome for getting through tough times and dealing with stress.

·
gone
5,224 Posts
My listening habits don't really change depending on my mood. I think Bob Dylan is the best for this though, as his music (to me) sounds just as good whether I'm happy or not.

When I'm feeling stressed out sometimes I like to listen to Pet Sounds (Beach Boys). It sounds the best if you're a little lonely or depressed too.

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
Whenever I'm having one of those days or just when I'm feeling really depressed I listen to The Smiths, (I listen to them a bit too much...) also: Joy Division, Elliott Smith, and Radiohead.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey deadxdisco I like all of those bands... nice taste ^^

joy division especially... I love 80's retro, and the best part is that its making a comeback!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
slayer - god hates us all. not the best slayer cd but it has addictive heavy riffs and the singer is loud and angrier than ever and the lyrics are full of rage. if youre a christian u wouldnt like it. im a christian but i dont take the lyrics seriously its not all about hating god there is lyrics about how much society sucks and things like that on there aswell.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I like depressing music, but it's no good if I am expected to be cheerful...

I don't know what one of "those" days is. I have many days. I have many types of bad days, each one is different, they always change, so I don't really know. If I feel particularly dreadful, I can't be bothered to put any music on at all. I have to have at least some innitiative.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mad : Beethoven's 9th

Sad : Beethoven's Opus131 and 132, Schubert's 15th quartet, Mozart's String quintet K516 in g

Pissed off : Bartok String quartet no.3, 4 and 5, Schoenberg's 4th quartet, Beethoven's Opus 135

Psyched out : Webern

·
Registered
25 Posts
I love listening to Weird Al when I'm having a bad day, It always gets me singing along and feeling better!
If I'm already having a bad day I would prefer to stay away from depressing/sad music that would probably just make me feel worse.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
For courage: RUSH
For rocking out: Van Halen
For a broken heart: metallica (until it sleeps)
For a lazy weekend: The beatles
For everything else: Extreme

generally

1 - 20 of 34 Posts