Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my hair appointment tomorrow and just thinking about it makes me feel a little sick. It's so ridiculous, I know there's no reason to be nervous, and I don't want to be like this tomorrow but for some reason I've worked myself up majorly over it ever since I made the call.

What can I do to get myself feeling calm about it, so I can walk in their with a cool head and good perspective?

Cheers

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Argh, it's now the day of the appointment and less than 4 hours until I have to leave :(
I'm trying to stay calm, but quite honestly I feel sick with worry!
Trying to remind myself that I have no reason to be anxious and they don't give a **** about me.. hopefully I'll calm myself down before I leave! MRahs!

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My hair now looks pretty damn awesome
Those people have their reputation for a reason. :D

The guy I had wasn't at all intimidating and wasn't too chatty.
I was really freaked out leading up to it but luckily I arrived 45 minutes early so I chilled out and relaxed in the shopping centre before hand and calmed down a bit.
When I went in, like I predicted, it was fine. I didn't feel that nervous at all.
The time leading up to the event is always so much more stressful than the event itself!
Argh! No regrets whatsoever! I'm so pleased. I will remember now not to get so worked up over such things in the future :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.