Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Spaced
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm partial to RPG's myself. The Mass Effect series are probably my favorites. What are yours?

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,379 Posts
Elder Scrolls series, Fallout 3, bunch of PS1 classics, The Sims 2 + 3 (but gone off them now, they just used to be,) anything in the Tekken series.

I used to play WoW and really liked it, but the time needed to become pro is ridiculous. I've seen guilds who ask you to submit a freaking CV. It's quite an intimidating game that's not friendly to new users generally (as far back as 2009 I can say that was the case), so I just played it casually. It's art style is one of my favourites, especially more recently now they're updating their textures and the character models and stuff :3 love hand painted textures~

·
Man on the Moon
1,846 Posts
i don't play games that often anymore, but a few months back i devoted my entire life to playing Skyrim..... until my PS3 got the yellow light of death :(

·
Registered
69 Posts
favourite game ever would be uncharted.Love the adventure and the story.favourite fps would be battlefield.Destiny looks amazing so will see how that turns out and watch dogs.Love my ps4 lol

·
Spaced
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Half Life series
Bioshock
Silent Hill series
Fallout series
Mass Effect 2
System Shock 2
Turok Evolution
Mass Effect 2 is my favorite in the ME series as well. I should have put Half-life as my favorite game of all time though, completely forgot about it. Nice avatar BTW!

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Fallout series
Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite
Minecraft
Elder Scrolls
Portal
Cod 4
Gears Of War
Resident Evil 4
Shadow Of The Colossus

·
Squirrely
123 Posts
Half Life (1 & 2)
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

And Pokemon, don't forget about Pokemon :B

·
Squirrely
123 Posts
^ haha i've played Pokemon Red, Yellow, Silver, Sapphire, Black and Y. Oh and Pokemon Puzzle, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 and Pokemon Snap :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Everquest was my all time favorite but I played way too much. As a result, I don't really play games anymore except the occasional Madden

·
Karasuno's Ace
696 Posts
Mass Effect
Metal Gear
Gears of War
Left 4 Dead
Halo
Smash Bros.
Portal
Pokemon
Mario Kart
Elder Scrolls

·
Disappeared to the mist
398 Posts
Dark Souls
Final Fight 1-3
Streets Of Rage 1-3
Contra
Far Cry
Resident Evil (1- 4)
Donkey Kong
Castlevania
Twisted Metal
Road Rash
Mortal Kombat
King Of Fighter
DooM
Madworld
Dead Space 1-2
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Counter Strike 1.6
Painkiller: Black Edition
M.U.G.E.N.
Grand Theft Auto
Splinter Cell
Gradius
Raiden
Giga Wing
Striker 1943 (1-3)
Tenchu

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Mass Effect, Morrowind, Dragon Age, Knights of the Old Republic, Suikoden 2, Final Fantasy 6, 7, 10 & 12 , Tales of Destiny, Baldur's Gate, lots more. I'm an RPG kinda gal.

·
girl
386 Posts
one of my favourite game series' is the Animal Crossing series. a little girly and perhaps a little lame but i've enjoyed them from childhood. wish i could still play New Leaf honestly. not much action but it's still just a favourite. i love the Sims too

·
Despite all my rage..
2,757 Posts
I'm old so..

Final Fantasy VI
Mega Man II
Chrono Trigger
Earthbound (Mother II)
Zelda: A Link To The Past
Super Mario Bros. 3

Bunch of other old stuff.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Grand Theft Auto IV (I never played III)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts