Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Either things you do to yourself or things someone else can do to you.

I really like the feeling of licking a sensitive patch of skin like forearm and blowing on it to make it cold and tingly. Ugh it feels 'nice'. I want to feel someone else try that with my neck.

·
Soothsayer
4,756 Posts
I like to very lightly glide my fingertips pretty much anywhere. Someone else could probably do it too but then again I probably wouldn't like them touching me unless I really wanted them to.

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
Not sure if this counts but it feels hella good when someone whispers in my ear. I watch a lot of ASMR on YouTube just to get the feeling.

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts

·
Not dead yet
4,801 Posts
I have a thing for being touched by someone else. It's not sexual and it doesn't matter who does it or where. If they touch my skin or hair, it feels SO GOOD! I'm begging them not to stop in my mind. The word for it might be "tingle"? I dunno.
I think it has to be a gentle touch though.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Being rubbed on my shoulders and back of my neck. My best friend does this to comfort me, and it is comforting.

·
SAS Member
7,407 Posts
I almost forgot - HEAD MASSAGES!!! When i'm congested or have horrible allergies it helps so much to have my head squeezed.

·
giraffe
8,742 Posts
Stretching.

Head massages.

Massages in general.

Rubbing my cat's fluffy tummy.

Hugging someone/being hugged.

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I really like being hugged from behind, especially if the person is huge and covers almost my whole body in the hug.

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
cold water of course hahah!

but I really like it when someone else washes my hair, it feels good :D you know like the at the barbers :p.

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
This could be sexual but...

Lightly sliding a few fingers up the center of the chest in the middle of the natural skin depression. Kind of hard to explain, actually. It's that slope between your abs up from your bellybutton.

So good. :eek:

·
SAS Member
1,061 Posts
~Massages
~When someone plays with my hair
~Hugging someone or being hugged

:)

·
Super Moderator
33,901 Posts
For the last ten years or so, I have had lots more time to think about my least favorite skin sensations. Itching beats everything. If you ever want a least favorite skin sensation that will make you want to die, itching will take you there.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Massages of all kinds, hugs from behind, someone else drawing on your back which creates a tingly sensation (usually done in primary school).

·
SAS Member
1,197 Posts
Goosebumps after a sneeze
Silk material
Burying your feet or hands in wet beach sand
Taking off your socks and shoes after wearing them all day
Massages

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
Laying inbetween cool satin sheets on a warm day
Waking up on a cold winter morning and huddling around a space heater, or just sitting over top of a heat vent while eating breakfast when its cold
Body massage
A stretch upon standing after sitting down for an extended period of time

1 - 20 of 30 Posts