Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Leben ist verrückt!!!!
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, now that finals are over, I finally have a lot of time this weekend. I will mostly watch movies and then go christmas shopping. I dont have any friends to go hang with so I'm gonna just enjoy it alone. So what are you'll going to do?

·
Lateralus
2,614 Posts
Football is my weekend. CFB is pretty much done, so I have no clue how I'm going to pass the time Saturday. Probably burn through my Supernatural DVDs. Sunday, NFL all day followed by the season finale of Dexter at night.

Once football ends, my weekends will be.....christ, I don't even want to know. Scary thing is there might be an NFL lockout next year.....

·
Rock Solid
406 Posts
Gotta study for my last exam. Next weekend, though, let the partying begin! :banana

Well, not really, but I am planning on hitting the slopes. May even 'hang out' with a friend or two.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Wellls , I'm going to wal-mart tommorow,
not looking forword at all..lot's of people doing last-minute gift shopping & the lights in wal-mart make me feel dizzy & creeped out lol, same with the lights in costo, im scared to be in their for too long cuz I might faint or something.

& that's bout it. :yes

·
Leben ist verrückt!!!!
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. c: What movies are you gonna watch?
Idk. Probably watch all the harry potter movies and the karate kid. stuff like that. i might go and buy some too, when I go to wal mart.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts