Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
31301 - 31320 of 31426 Posts

· Registered
11,426 Posts
My handwriting is terrible, I never put effort into it growing up and it's continued to look about as good as it was when I was 12. I know I could find some means of training to improve it but I don't think it's that important, it's just somewhat annoying that my handwriting is so chaotic, no consistency in shape or size of the letters and occasionally some words will be completely illegible.

· Born Of Blotmonað
22,339 Posts
My handwriting is terrible, I never put effort into it growing up and it's continued to look about as good as it was when I was 12. I know I could find some means of training to improve it but I don't think it's that important, it's just somewhat annoying that my handwriting is so chaotic, no consistency in shape or size of the letters and occasionally some words will be completely illegible.
My handwriting is terrible too…I’ve never been able to understand those who always write legibly & crystal clear

· Born Of Blotmonað
22,339 Posts
Drummers that twirl or throw/catch their drumsticks while playing annoy me…part of me is probably just jealous/envious, but as a student of the instrument it’s at the bottom of my list of things to learn/ace if it makes the list at all…ironically, people seeing their favourites do this can be what inspires them to learn to play though, which makes me conflicted about finding it annoying in the first place, the fact that something that has nothing to do with actually playing may inspire so many people to begin playing is ironic to say the least

· Terminator
13,728 Posts
My handwriting is terrible too…I’ve never been able to understand those who always write legibly & crystal clear
Mine looks like literal chicken scratch 😆 I can print my name easily enough, even with my vision issues.

· Super Moderator
5,665 Posts
Is it really imposter syndrome if you know and were shown that no matter how hard you try then you shouldn’t bother trying for something even if it’s tempting on wanting to get it?

31301 - 31320 of 31426 Posts