Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
30901 - 30920 of 30991 Posts

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Nice, I have an interview for Chik-Fil-A but it's a video interview. Lol At least I got an interview. But the only available interviews are at 12 to 1 this afternoon while I'll be at work. And I got a text about an interview a bit too late this morning. Either way, the only time I can do it today is 12 to 1. There wasn't anything available for the next few days. It seems too complicated to do a job interview when you already work full time.
Well, I had to get up the courage to ask about going on my break after only two hours of work. I used my phone on and off while I was on the clock and just hoped I didn't get caught. Had trouble making an account for Zoom and it turns out I downloaded the wrong app but it was the first one to show up when I typed in Zoom and I was in a rush. Looks like I'll have an interview in person next. So, thay could be a good sign I think.

I had trouble at first figuring out how to go on the camera and do the audio but it didn't take but like a minute and a half. Oops. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be. Maybe camera interviews are actually easier for me. I thought they'd be worse. Phew, I'm glad I got that done.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Nice, I have an interview for Chik-Fil-A but it's a video interview. Lol At least I got an interview. But the only available interviews are at 12 to 1 this afternoon while I'll be at work. And I got a text about an interview a bit too late this morning. Either way, the only time I can do it today is 12 to 1. There wasn't anything available for the next few days. It seems too complicated to do a job interview when you already work full time.

Could you not say you have a medical appointment at the time of the interview?

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Could you not say you have a medical appointment at the time of the interview?
I already did the interview on my break. I took an early break and just said I have a doctor's appointment online. Should hear about when I do a follow up interview in person maybe tomorrow or the day after. I hope I get the job.🤞

·
Super Moderator
38,325 Posts
Spam callers are still at it. Last night phone rang. Looked at the number and knew it would be a spam caller. Machine answers and there's this terrible noise that sounds like a lawnmower engine from up close. Evidently, they think somehow that will compel people to answer. Or something.

·
See? No more pain
4,407 Posts
Thanksgiving with my chooms. I mean... family!

·
Super Moderator
5,596 Posts
Thinking about what and who(m) is important and how I can try to keep some peace of mind if I decide to remain and severe some ties without feeling the guilt. Admittedly, I can think of at least a few and whether if what I had done was/is the right thing, along with if needing to cut ties with some I had not made official yet. Sadly I don't seem to grasp on reconciling well and part of it is because I don't want to make the mistake of taking someone back in if they will only do the same things if not worse. But if I am to remain confident that I'm doing the right thing then I have to stick to my guns at this point. If it means that I'll end up being alone (as in not offering anyone from 'my side') then I guess so be it.

·
Super Moderator
38,325 Posts
Screwed up my back, lift with your legs everyone, even if you're young just make it a habit, if you don't your back will make you pay.
I'm already paying for it. Can't even sleep anymore because I'm in so much pain.
How long ago did you hurt your back?
My back has been a mess for many years. It doesn't hurt as long as I lay down or sit in a very comfortable chair. I can't really sit in office chairs for more than 20 minutes or so. I can sit on a couch or in a recliner. If I spend more than about an hour on my feet, my back will be in agony.

30901 - 30920 of 30991 Posts