Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
30621 - 30640 of 30661 Posts

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
Yesterday, while shopping for clothes at Ashford Outlets, I discovered I can now wear small size clothes comfortably, which I'm super happy about since I've been on a weight loss drive the last couple of months.

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
I worked so much within the past week, it felt like I worked like a manager with 30 years of experience. Worked fast constantly the whole day yesterday and last Thuraday.

Last Tuesday I pretty much did the same exact thing all day long. Kind of felt like working in a factory but I'm sure it was easier than that. All with no help but I got through it. I seem to work fast anyways. I don't know if I want to work like I did yesterday everyday. Doing more stuff for the same pay. Nah. Lol The time may go by super fast, which is nice but I can't do it everyday. I don't think I'm that desperate for the time to go by that quickly. But when I have to work like that, I guess I just accept it.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
My computer used to be able to play DVDs. Now when I put one in it's saying it's empty. Yet I can put in an audio CD and it's working.
Sounds like the DVD drive lens just needs cleaning.

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
theres a guy where i work who looks a lot like Gustavo Fring
I don't know hardly anyone if anyone at all in real life that looks like a celebrity but I used to see this customer like a few times a month for a long time that looked like an older version of Kevin Pollak. I had to Google one of his movies to find his name. Lol Every single time I saw him, that's all I could think of. And of all movies I could think of to Google, the first one I thought of was House Arrest. 💀

And also saw someone once that looked like Jodi Arias. Those are the only ones I can think of.

·
Sas user
4,192 Posts
I don't know hardly anyone if anyone at all in real life that looks like a celebrity but I used to see this customer like a few times a month for a long time that looked like an older version of Kevin Pollak. I had to Google one of his movies to find his name. Lol Every single time I saw him, that's all I could think of. And of all movies I could think of to Google, the first one I thought of was House Arrest. 💀

And also saw someone once that looked like Jodi Arias. Those are the only ones I can think of.
oh Jodi Arias would be scary lol. i remember watching her interrogation on that youtube channel JCS criminal psychology

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,821 Posts
I broke my rotary shaver a while back so I let my hair grow back from a shaved head, previously I was using the level 10 setting on my trimmer to try to keep the denser hair a similar length to the thinning hair, this time I went level 9 on my hair & beard, I think it works well actually, particularly on my hair

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
oh Jodi Arias would be scary lol. i remember watching her interrogation on that youtube channel JCS criminal psychology
Lol Yea, it would be. 🤣 I also watched that as well. A truly bizarre interrogation but also interesting to see how people like that behave.

Now that I think of it, I would say one of my coworkers that's long gone kind of reminded me of Freddie Highmore. He didn't look exactly like him but he reminded me of him for some reason. Like he could be his brother or something. Lol I'm sure there's probably more people around here that look like some kind of celebrity. I just can't think of anymore. But I dont remember it being many. Maybe like a handful of people. :unsure:

·
Irretrievably Lost
3,365 Posts
I was behind a van today and they had a bunch of bicycles in there with the trunk wide open. Lol I've never seen that before and it was random. Looks like they left it open intentionally or they would've noticed.
Whenever I see something like that I envision whatever is in the back flying out right at me so I move over to another lane. I always seem to end up behind pickups with pipes or lumber in the back and with my luck there's a very high probability one of those things will come loose and go flying right into my face. That happens to people all the time. :eek:

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
Whenever I see something like that I envision whatever is in the back flying out right at me so I move over to another lane. I always seem to end up behind pickups with pipes or lumber in the back and with my luck there's a very high probability one of those things will come loose and go flying right into my face. That happens to people all the time. :eek:
Yea, I don't like getting behind big trucks with logs on them. I pass those immediately. I know of someone that was in the grade below me in my HS who died thay way from texting while driving. That made me want to pass every one of them.

·
Sas user
4,192 Posts
Lol Yea, it would be. 🤣 I also watched that as well. A truly bizarre interrogation but also interesting to see how people like that behave.

Now that I think of it, I would say one of my coworkers that's long gone kind of reminded me of Freddie Highmore. He didn't look exactly like him but he reminded me of him for some reason. Like he could be his brother or something. Lol I'm sure there's probably more people around here that look like some kind of celebrity. I just can't think of anymore. But I dont remember it being many. Maybe like a handful of people. :unsure:
i don't see many either, mainly just celebrities that look like other celebrities lol.

·
Oasis-of-Reason
193 Posts
Too much time has passed with too little to show for it. I spend most of my time thinking about a combination of mistakes I've made, wrong turns I've taken and more importantly, all of the things I never pulled the trigger on and the different paths my life could have taken if I had. I'm ready to be a new person. I'm ready for a new life. I am ready to run full speed, but there are walls and obstacles. Soon though, I will find my first step and then there will be no looking back.

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
i don't see many either, mainly just celebrities that look like other celebrities lol.
Yea, I do, too. Lmao In a city of like 220,000 people I would think I'd see a little bit more. But it's not like it's a big city. It's kind of like a country city. My sister was told she looked like Carrie Underwood years ago. I guess she used to resemble her. I know there's at least one other person who was told they look like a celebrity but I couldn't see it at all. 🤣 I'm kind of glad I don't get told who I look like cause I wouldn't want to know.

30621 - 30640 of 30661 Posts