Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
30,081 - 30,100 of 33,448 Posts
Social media is so weirdā€¦itā€™s like every time I post something the rules have changed or the operational use of the apps have changed or somethingā€¦I thought Instagram was compressing my vids to lower quality only to discover you have to choose to upload in high quality, & Facebook claims Iā€™ve violated copyright by posting a cover of Metallica on my music page(which says in the title itā€™s a cover) & ā€œmutedā€ it, whatever that means, but I posted the same vid to my personal page & then shared it to my music page & itā€™s fineā€¦maybe Iā€™ll just post all covers to youtube going forward instead, people seem to love covers on there & it seems to be understood itā€™s not an attempt at ripping off the original composer or trying to steal their royaltiesā€¦not sure when I last added new vids on there. And I still donā€™t understand what the difference between a story, a reel, & a regular post isā€¦a post is a post regardless of the duration, why are there multiple options for doing the exact same thing? Maybe Iā€™m just getting old relative social media, lol

My rotary shaver stopped working so Iā€™ve grown my hair back a bitā€¦itā€™s interesting to see how far my balding has progressedā€¦kinda wish whatever was gonna go was already completely gone though, I might well rock a ā€œcrown froā€ like brothas did in the 70ā€™s, lol

I'm home from vacation. I need another one already. Or at least a balance of the two. My mind slips into old patterns all too easily. But I have a new phone so I'm happy about that. And blessed to be able to travel and buy things in life.

I used to love Dr. Pepper until years ago I bought some and it just had this weird chemical taste too it. I thought I had lost it but other people felt this way too

Ew. šŸ¤¢...Also, that thumbnail. Lol

I don't drink sodas anymore but when I did, I loved coke and Sprite. I do drink those zero sugar sparkling water drinks that are carbonated, though. But that's it.

Getting a rental car is both stressful and a relief. I hope they don't charge me up the wazoo for not having my car in the shop yet. Good grief. It's somewhat of a triumph in that I wrote a note to the neighbor with a Prius that my converter had been stolen. I hope they respond.

Itā€™s strange how I can understand things musically but completely outside of the common/conventional language of musiciansā€¦Iā€™ll be listening to someone in a lesson clip speaking like itā€™s a foreign language & then they play whatever they were talking about & upon hearing it in use Iā€™m like ā€œyeah, I get that or I use/do thatā€ā€¦but all the terminology they used prior to playing the concept or technique or whatever is to me gibberishā€¦so we both have the same applicable knowledge with entirely different ways of understanding/explaining itā€¦itā€™s both bizarre that that can happen & at the same time very human

Finally agreed to try meds again. I admit I am not fully onboard with itā€¦donā€™t think I will ever be but I also know I cannot continue down this current path. I have even filled the script alreadyā€¦now lets see how long it actually takes for me to start on them.

30,081 - 30,100 of 33,448 Posts