Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
29061 - 29080 of 29130 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
ISP customer service staff: We are getting a huge sudden swarm of calls right now!

🔥🦊: You're welcome!

·
Just a bit stitious
5,389 Posts
I should be looking forward to this weekend…going to a favorite place of mine (a place I have been to many, many times) and doing “normal” things like seeing a show and shopping. I am not though…in fact I am probably closer to dreading it than I am looking forward to it. For a number of reasons but most of all…it just isn’t the same anymore and I will leave it at that.

·
Registered
24 Posts
How much I hate the pharmaceutical company caring more about money then people's lives hiding the studies and not informing doctors on benzos and ruining people lives over hidding the study reports valium was there biggest money maker just like the opiod scandle. this Fing medication should be band the stigma that your a drug addict if you become dependent on it. When i took it as prescribed never abused it and was told I'd be fine taking it three times a day I can take for years as long as I stick to a low dose bull****. Just pissed at every thing being diagnosed with hypersomia sleep disorder that your basicly in a coma not being able to be alert not being able waking my brain up. Dealing with doctors if this is my life I'm scared what's the point I'm so frustrated I just keep thinking it's a cruel joke. And what f is the point in fighting so hard. And I tried so hard and doing the right thing being healthy reading up on my anxiety how the brain works educating myself to manage this. Just frustrated and I'm back to full own agrophobia. I've isolated myself so much for so long now I don't even know how or where to start to get out of this hole I've created for myself

·
bipolar
17,423 Posts
One of the best things to make you feel better about yourself is to join an Asian dating site and take the time to read some of the ladies profiles.

Good grief - and I thought I had problems. Never again.

·
Registered
24 Posts
One of the best things to make you feel better about yourself is to join an Asian dating site and take the time to read some of the ladies profiles.

Good grief - and I thought I had problems. Never again.
You've made me intrigued now I need to visit this site lol

·
Your local potato farmer
1,940 Posts
Am I the only one who feels YOUNG at 27, almost 28 years old? Can we stop acting like anything above 25 is ancient and that we’re way past our prime and should all just shrivel up and die the day we turn 30?especially if you’re a woman geez

·
Self isolating from self
3,583 Posts
Am I the only one who feels YOUNG at 27, almost 28 years old? Can we stop acting like anything above 25 is ancient and that we’re way past our prime and should all just shrivel up and die the day we turn 30?especially if you’re a woman geez
I'm sure that you'll stay spry well into your 30's.

·
alien monk
8,750 Posts
what if they only feel obligated to say I should visit and I only feel obligated to visit?

·
bipolar
17,423 Posts
I think anyone under the age of about 40 is still pretty young. God, I'd love to even be 40 again.

Everything's relative.

29061 - 29080 of 29130 Posts