Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
None of your concern
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you grateful for?

Posting something or someone...or anything that you are thankful to have in your life :)

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Life in general. Life is so precious, there's no use moping around all the time when I know alotta times I have the freedom to change things.

I'm also greatful/thankful for the guy I've been seeing.

·
Banned
1,233 Posts
i am alive.

·
I Have No Fear...
33 Posts
I am grateful for my kids, they make me better myself as a man. And im grateful for god having my back.

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
I am grateful to all the women who used my body for their own pleasure in the past. It really helped my self-esteem!

·
None of your concern
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am going to post on my own threat, bwuahaha

I am grateful for being taught to question and explore right and wrong, and even then, question the result.

·
Fighting the good fight
232 Posts
A roof over my head, access to clean water, access to food, my own bed, my own room, good health and a loving mother. There might be other things but those are the ones that I can name right now lol

·
Registered
28,013 Posts
I am grateful for being relatively healthy and for not having kids. I am also thankful for all the cool experiences I had while living abroad. And for the feminist movement, otherwise I would have never been given the choice to not have kids and to go off to a foreign land alone.

·
Banned
1,697 Posts
I'm grateful for still having my Chihuahua after 3 years. Usually something would come up that would make me have to give up a dog I had but I haven't had to get rid of Angel. I hope to have her as long as she lives. I love her.

·
Next to normal
2,727 Posts
I am grateful that I am alive since I almost died when I was born. I'm also greatful for my parents and the support they give me.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
I'm grateful for my best friend

1 - 19 of 19 Posts