Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't quite feel like spending this one alone again (it's been a streak of about 13 years), but I don't see any other options.

Does anyone have plans for Saturday night, and can I come along?

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Bed time for me at about 9pm I guess...

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Hooooopefully staying in with the gf but she is sick atm and it doesn't look likely.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Likely hanging out with my parents at home. I love watching Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin. If we want to get real crazy we'll go to the Riverboat and gamble my inheritance away.

·
Pleased to meet me.
1,933 Posts
I was going to go see Alkaline Trio, but that plan went to **** when I found out the show was already sold out. I've been invited to a party, but I'm almost positive I won't be going.

·
In 'da 707
4,382 Posts
Not much different than tonight. I'll lurk on SAS/surf the net w/one of the ball-dropping party show thingies on TV at a low volume. I'll turn it up when the ball is gonna drop tho.

·
SASsy
18,100 Posts
Dinner and a movie...with relatives...not a date, sadly. *sigh* :sigh

·
Registered
867 Posts
internet/web browsing like all the other years. yes i wish i had something to do on that day for fun but its much easier to just sit here on the internet than make something happen.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Watching season 2 of Fringe all night. Cuddling with my cat. Margaritas and guacamole. Trying to forget that I'm alone. Probably failing to forget that I'm alone. Crying into bowl of said guacamole because I'm always alone.

And passing out.

·
Brand New Day
151 Posts
Drink sparkling cider with my mom while watching the NY Ball drop in NYC, just like every other year. it's a bore, but where else would i go? people shoot up in the air too much in my neighborhood. makes me scared to go outside!!

·
Ambassador of Hugs
2,787 Posts
I'll be heading down to watch the local fireworks like I usually do. These days I live close enough to my preferred fireworks lookout spot that I'll probably just walk there and back to save myself the trouble of fighting tourists for parking. After that, I'll walk back home and watch a movie or something in an attempt to distract myself the lonely state of mind I'll almost certainly be in. Exciting!

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
Partying with my friends!

...On an MMORPG.

/nerdy

1 - 20 of 91 Posts