Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you dressing up? Going to a party? Trick or Treating? Watching scary movies?

I'm not dressing up, but I am going to my aunts house and am going to walk about with her and my cousins as they trick or treat.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
I'm going to do what I do every year. Dress up and watch scary movies all night while having an online Halloween party with friends. Pathetic, but fun.
I'll also be handing out candies.
And doing an online RHPS play type thing.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm thinking about accompanying my sisters when they take my niece trick-or-treating. I'm going to fill my mp3 player with some appropriate music to bring with me too. I'm not planning on dressing up.
Then I'm going to come home and play some video games. I still need to beat Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth and Condemned 2. Finally, I'm going to eat some candy and hope they play a decent horror movie on TV but I'm not holding my breath.

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
I'm going to do what I do every year. Dress up and watch scary movies all night while having an online Halloween party with friends. Pathetic, but fun.
I'll also be handing out candies.
And doing an online RHPS play type thing.
that sounds fun!!! =]

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
I'll probably wind up going over to my stepsister's house and going around with my two nieces and whoever else tags along as they do the door-to-door thing. It beats staying at home and listening to people knock on the door all night.

·
In my shiny bubble
2,428 Posts
I don't really celebrate it. Trick or treating is more kids. I've no friends so that means I can't attend their halloween parties if they have one and I'd probably be toooo anxious to attend them anyway. lol

We don't get any trick or treaters around my area now so Halloween is just like a normal day/night.

Just sitting at home, eating sweets. Maybe there will be a scary film on in the evening that I will watch and I was thinking of making some halloween novelty little cakes to eat.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I am going to be working. Im thinking about renting a few scary movies. But I am going to be home alone so that might not be a great idea, lol...

·
Registered
197 Posts
I haven't done anything for the past 3 yrs or so, but this yr i am going to an under 18 party in my town. I think that covering my face with blood and drinking lotsa rosé will make me feel somewhat comfortable =]]

·
Registered
230 Posts
Since the porch lights broken I wont be handing out candy, which is good because usually only teenagers come to the door, its etiher to cold for children or parents found a safe way for kids to get candy rather than knocking on strangers doors - Halloween the only time your kids are not only allowed to talk to strangers but to physically seek them out all night.

If my sister comes to town I might help her take my nieces trick or treating at the mall or something.

Other than that, my bf works so I'll be sitting at home on the computer having a Halloween (michael myers) movie marathon, I have them all on DVD except 3 and Rob Zombie for obvious reasons, one has nothing to do with Michael Myers and Zombie really needs to stick to music. If I run out of Halloween movies I'll move on to my Nightmare on Elm Street box set.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Sit around watching movies most likely.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts