Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
3521 - 3540 of 3540 Posts

·
experimental sincerity
1,562 Posts
Marshmallow.. I'm thinking of those nice teacakes that are dome shaped, filled with gooey marshmallow and coated in chocolate.. 🤤
I used to love those! Although when I was a kid in Eastern Europe they had a really racist name. And in the UK I have now seen them only in pound shops.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I used to love those! Although when I was a kid in Eastern Europe they had a really racist name. And in the UK I have now seen them only in pound shops.
I've seen them sold in Morrisons and Co op.. I haven't ever heard them being called a racist name here though 😯

I think I've got a big thing going on for marshmallow at the moment!

·
SAS Member
4,609 Posts
A substantial alternative to spending my young adult life isolated in a car dependent subdivision considering I am deeply dysfunctional and have dozens of active or dormant lifelong and untreated issues and the pandemic has only given the average person a glimpse into my life.

·
Registered
Crawling out
391 Posts
Pancakes, which I actually made just now. Finally. Haven't had some in a while, but today is a bit of an odd day. I just never get up early enough for breakfast, which unfortunately is my favorite meal of the day. Instead, a small protein drink is what I go for after I wake up.

...Why don't I make pancakes and other breakfast foods for lunch or dinner? Because it is illegal. I don't want the breakfast brigade or the pancake police to come after me.

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
2,693 Posts
I'm pretty satisfied at the moment. Hmm sometimes it's nice to want things and be able to get them when you do. If you feel you can't then it can be painful depending on what it is.

·
Just a bit stitious
6,532 Posts
I need to return to the office in person…even just one or two days a week. For a number of reasons. Working from home continues to be sad, depressing and pure misery. Or maybe just a new job at a company that is competent.

3521 - 3540 of 3540 Posts