Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got bored with just checking out my mails, facebook, SA notifications; goodreads, wattpad or reading textbooks that I find interesting..Do you have any suggestions ? It does not necessarily have to be any reading sites. :teeth

·
♛♚♝♞♟♜♚&
6,528 Posts
British Pathe archives, lots of old footage from ol' England.

·
Bye SAS
1,774 Posts
youtube youtube youtube
youtube youtube youtube
youtube youtube youtube
youtube youtube youtube
youtube youtube youtube
youtube youtube youtube

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
Mostly Pinterest, 8tracks, Vimeo, Youtube, Wikipedia, TV/film viewing sites, Hotmail (although, reluctantly).

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,712 Posts
yahoo mail
youtube
facebook

·
♎ Mackinac Island Fanatic
28,958 Posts
My daily Internet routine consists of SAS, eBay (I check for books on subjects I'm interested in), Amazon (ditto, plus computer games), DeviantArt (I submit my writing there, plus I look at pretty pictures of trees/forests and such), Writing.com (ditto with my writing)...plus a few other small things. I don't do much online anymore since there's a lack of social interaction so why bother. (The main reason I stopped reading other people's work online, they won't read mine so why bother? That's also why I stopped online journaling and participating in writing exercises, as well as stopped visiting slews upon slews of writing websites where I used to post my work...no point wasting time posting my stuff there anymore. I forget how many sites I'm registered and have stuff posted on...I think Wattpad is actually one of them that I recently gave up on. There's bits and pieces of me all over the Web. :eek:ops )

Oh. I also have an online dream journal (at DreamJournal.net), though I haven't updated it in a while; need to get back on that. And I like cataloging my books on LibraryThing. And updating my personal writing site and posting my adultish-type stuff to AdultFanfiction.net :blush though I haven't been there in quite a time.

I realize this isn't a terribly interesting answer, but SAS is the most online interaction I've had in about a decade; nobody notices me anywhere else. All I really like to do much is post writing, find cool books, and look at pictures of trees. :stu

1 - 20 of 51 Posts