Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear
What a privilege to carry everything to God in Prayer

Oh what peace we often forfeit,
Oh what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in Prayer

Jesus said "Come to me, all of you who are tired and have heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Accept my teachings and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit, and you will find rest for your lives. The teaching I ask you to accept is easy, the load I give you to carry is light." Matthew 11:28-29

Lately I have been working on truly casting my cares upon Jesus and it has done wonders for my anxiety and every other aspect of my life! I used to go to God in prayer, then continue to worry about things, or try to take things into my own hands. It has been a challenge to break myself of this bad habbit, but I have come a long way and have found so much peace in God. Every time I pray about something then start to worry about it later, I remind myself that God is in control and release it to Him again in prayer. What a friend I have in Jesus!

·
Going to war
3,928 Posts
I have rewritten genesis so people can comprehend the true meaning.

Most people when reading read in the one dimension so they do not understand.

If you think adam and eve was only 2 people you are very narrow minded.

If you can't relate to the apple and snake then your narrow minded again as well.

If you think eden isn't real and among us then your lost there to.

What does Adam and Eve mean? It means are father and mother. Whats the apple Technology and Knowledge. Whats the Snake Vampirism.

We were kick out of eden when we consume these things this is why were not in eden.

What is Eden. Eden is what we create heaven or hell.

Jesus died on the cross for are sins. Whats the cross are body mind spirit and soul. We lost these things when we boxed in are cross with vampirism.

He died again and was reborn jesus went to hell.

Jesus was a sinner to he lost his soul and was reborn when he found it.

Your eye sight suddenly improves.

Your in pain no more.

You are forgiven.

Regain your innocents.

13 lost souls.

Living with your eyes is the first diemention.

Thé girl had an aura of a little child.

Dad got sick when they started drugging me.

Real healing happens in the mind not the body.

Souls boxed in by vampirism.

It is not a chemical imbalence its a soul imbalence.

When I was 13 I carved a kite in my arm. I wonder what the meaning of that was. I thought it was to get high. How do I know I didn't even know why I did it I just did it. Now I know it was my soul my cross being boxed in by vamperism and I lost my family to it. The devil wants you to get high. But that maybe thé only way you notice you lost it. You may not even know why you do it.

The Anti-christ is a boxed in cross.

And your little boy blue on the moon wondering whats wrong and you don't got a clue.

·
Banned
6,324 Posts
What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear
What a privilege to carry everything to God in Prayer

Oh what peace we often forfeit,
Oh what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in Prayer

Jesus said "Come to me, all of you who are tired and have heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Accept my teachings and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit, and you will find rest for your lives. The teaching I ask you to accept is easy, the load I give you to carry is light." Matthew 11:28-29

Lately I have been working on truly casting my cares upon Jesus and it has done wonders for my anxiety and every other aspect of my life! I used to go to God in prayer, then continue to worry about things, or try to take things into my own hands. It has been a challenge to break myself of this bad habbit, but I have come a long way and have found so much peace in God. Every time I pray about something then start to worry about it later, I remind myself that God is in control and release it to Him again in prayer. What a friend I have in Jesus!
Thank you for this thread.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts