Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
Well, I can't wait to graduate next year! Then I'll be looking forward to another bigger and better college!

· Registered
3,242 Posts
I was only excited for about an hour after my final exam. I remember walking back to my apartment feeling freer than a bird. But then it dawned on me that this was it. I was leaving behind the college lifestyle to return home to living with my parents where I'd ultimately struggle to find a job....a prediction that was all too true.

I've been struggling ever since and have been pondering the idea of maybe trying to go back to school.

· ···---···
3,375 Posts
That was a while ago for me. I was pretty excited though because I was going straight to grad school and moving to California. So I felt like I was starting over and had lots of optimism at graduation. It didn't last though... a few months later I'd find myself lonelier than ever and pretty miserable.

· Registered
10,771 Posts
I was glad to graduate. I wasn't really into school. I did get decent grades throughout college, but it was a royal pain. Work isn't fun either, but at least I am getting paid instead of forking out money to have stress.

· Après moi, le déluge
5,700 Posts
I'm not. I'll be graduating from college this summer, but there really is nothing to look forward to. What is there? Some boring job? blah!
Yes. There was a time in my life when I thought I wouldn't, so I was very happy when I finally did.

Of course, I immediately signed up for round two, and after that round three. I'm a glutton for punishment like that.

And congratulations, Husband! Now you can earn the big bucks to support all of your loving and devoted wives. Maybe we could expand the household budget a bit, hmmm??? :wife

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.