Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The New Guy
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I go in with my own ideas on what might happen, and guess what another doc who didnt really care to listen lol..

Told him I drank sometimes to sleep and tried to convey that I am going through tolerance withdraw with kolopin and told me to attend this help center for addication and getting goals, GED, job ect.. guess not too bad and a thirpist. Procribbed me trazdone to sleep, Celeca, and Atavan.. any suggestions on what to do with the k-pin today I decided to slowly taper off, and I have been taken off this stuff and only tapered off for a week and went in jail two weeks without it.. so will the atavan even make a differnece after taking k-pin for a year about..

·
Registered
795 Posts
So I go in with my own ideas on what might happen, and guess what another doc who didnt really care to listen lol..

Told him I drank sometimes to sleep and tried to convey that I am going through tolerance withdraw with kolopin and told me to attend this help center for addication and getting goals, GED, job ect.. guess not too bad and a thirpist. Procribbed me trazdone to sleep, Celeca, and Atavan.. any suggestions on what to do with the k-pin today I decided to slowly taper off, and I have been taken off this stuff and only tapered off for a week and went in jail two weeks without it.. so will the atavan even make a differnece after taking k-pin for a year about..
Well your swapping 1 benzo for another may help short term , but you will get addicted to ativan . You have a weird theropist.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts