Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Poster of Random Nothings
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I went to meet some people from High School, and had a great time.

I was making people laugh and buying them drinks at a street dance and dancing with one of my old classmates. I did end up drinking too much, but before that I was doing very well. I don't know if it's because I've gotten older and have buried the hatchet with most of them, but I thought that I did very well.

I wasn't very nervous, and a woman that I had a crush on since we were very young insisted that I was her date for the dance and she had to buy the drinks (I let her, but still bought drinks for her and everyone, but I'd rather do things myself when I can.) The next day I didn't speak to too many people except friends and family and everyone I was with the day before was pretty much recuperating, but it was nice and since next year is our 10 year reunion I'll probably do that. Possibly might even do something much more public if I can figure out the rules and get my GWS fixed, but that's another story for another time. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good for you!

It sounds like a blast. I pat you on the back b/c I would never, ever in a million years go back to my hometown. I applaud you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts