Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
When Def Leppard started playing "Animal", this man came behind me and placed his hand gently on my waist which startled me at first, but when I looked up and he was this beautiful man :love2 lol. And he smiled and asked if I wanted to dance...and I quietly said, "Okay..."
Bow chicka wow wow :cuddle :spank

Glad you enjoyed it. Yet again another band I'm not really too fond of, but oh well. :b Seeing these older bands now is nice too, before they stop existing. I know I'm gonna be sad if I don't get to see Metallica play live.

·
We Found Love
4,685 Posts
I am so jealous, Def Leppard's like the greatest band ever!

·
Banned
2,519 Posts
Lucky girl. And those are some great pics you got there. :) Glad you had a good time. I wish I could dance with a handsome stranger at a concert. I still have yet to even interact with a single person at any concert I've ever been to. Just hide in the back.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Lucky girl. And those are some great pics you got there. :) Glad you had a good time. I wish I could dance with a handsome stranger at a concert. I still have yet to even interact with a single person at any concert I've ever been to. Just hide in the back.
Come to Toronto, we could have an SAS concert meet! :b

·
All Kinds of Awesome
1,418 Posts
WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU GO TO SEE DEF LEOPARD!??? :b just kidding of course.

that's a really cool story BTW. I can just imagine it being retold again and again at parties. Maybe it belongs on craiglist's romantic encounters section? I like that man's style. Or maybe not. Either way, I think that it was an accomplishment and I am happy for you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts