Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people:)...hope your having a glorious day:yes..anyways just wanted to talk about a recent experience..i had to go back to my old High School to pick up some documents..it was sooooooo uncomfortable:afr..well..the car ride there..a lot of my SA is rooted from High-School, & before that..anytime i think of my HS i think of the awkward situations..i guess you could say it's my fault..cus i was "very sensitive" &..maybe as a teenager..that's normal..you think everyone hates you..& you fulfill your own self-prophecies..anyways i had to pick up this document..it was weird..& honestly i was so worried my SA would come out..especially if i ran into, & old classmate..or staff member..but..that didn't happen:no..i mean..there was some discomfort (would be even more uncomfortable dealing with "new" generation high schoolers..some are jerks bleh)..but i ran into an old counselor:yes..who recognized me..it was ok..however i have to go back in a week to retrieve this document..which sucks..because i'll be dreading.....again...i don't get it:no..i thought i put HS behind me..i guess something is still there..wish i didn't have to feel awkward about parts of my past..especially old classmates or faculty....SA..is not nice:no...sorry for rambling.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now that you say it, I wonder if any of the teachers remembers me...
Likely:yes...doesn't look like your from the U.S though..& maybe they have this in other countries..i know that usually things like yearbook..is a way people will likely not forget you...but yeah..i'm sure if you tell some staff who you are..their memory will jog something up..for me walking into that building brought some weird memories back...i was actually worried someone would say i was the student because of my appearance:lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts