Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just turned 20 today and I guess the day was about average. I didn't really do much, got a bunch of messages on my fb profile but didn't respond to any. Then went to dinner with my mom and sister.
People keep asking me what I'm gonna do but I just say nothing since I don't really have anything to do.
I'm not depressed about how much my life sucks, I guess I've come to terms with it.
I still barely have any friends or ever had a girlfriend. I started taking Zoloft (50 mg) and I guess that helps me a bit.
I think what I hate most is the loneliness but w/e, I've lived with the alienation for so long that I don't know what life is like without it.

Anyway hope you guys are doing well :)

·
Banned
173 Posts
Sagittarius rule! Happy Birthday!

I didn't do anything for my bday either last week.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Happy Birthday. :D

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
Happy Birthday! :D :hb I hope it's a good one for you :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the wishes guys, I'm feeling better now :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Woop woop, sexy Sagittarius xD. Mine is coming up in a few days and I probably won't do anything either lol.

How come you didn't answer the Facebook messages?

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Happy Birthday, pbandjam! :hb

And Happy Birthday to Northern Lights, too! :)

·
Banned
1,233 Posts
happy bday bruh.

·
Herp Derp
270 Posts
funny, i turned 20 today as well. it's shocking to me im 20, mainly because i have probably lived the social life of a 12 year old and still look and act like i'm 16.

i chose to put my birthday on hide on facebook because even though i get dozens of happy birthday posts, it actually makes me more depressed to see all these people pretend like they care about me. also, my roommates already know im a shut-in loser, letting them see me do this on my birthday if they knew would be even worse.

not a single person contacted me like i expected (besides my parents). not like anyone has my phone number anyway

it's finals week next week so ive been studying today and this whole weekend. my parents said they wanted to take me out for a nice dinner next week when i get home but i refused. being out with my parents, esp on my birthday, makes me feel even more pathetic

but hey, happy birthday to you man. we made it this far. hopefully we (especially I) make it another 20 years

·
Fading Away
564 Posts
Happy birthday man, I just turned 22 and am in the same boat as you.

·
Registered
331 Posts
well its just another day man. for me i feel you on the lonelyless. im so glad im leaving for boot camp before the holidays because the holidays gets me sad and depressed all the freaken time. i told my family that i hate holidays and never told them why and my brothers fiance said laughing "haha why is it because your single and got no one to spend it with" i just looked the other way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts