Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sure hope Roy Williams enjoyed that early Christmas present he got from McNabb. And I'm sure glad Reggie Brown didn't catch that last pass. Sure it would've set them up in field goal range, but who wants to win? I think this was a sign from the Gods that this ain't the Eagles year and it's time for Donovan to have surgery. Holy crap that was horrendous. Now all week long I get to hear how they would've won if they had TO. This sucks.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I can't say that I'm terribly disappointed in the final outcome (elated is probably a better description). I turned most of the second half off because I was almost certain that the Cowboys were going to lose. Luck may have it that I turned it back just seconds before the Terry Glenn touchdown. Stranger things have happened I kept telling myself, and I had a glimmer of hope that they would come back and win. Then when McNabb threw up that turkey to Roy Williams, I knew all was well in Cowboy nation. I can't help but feel bad for McNabb though. He threw a terrible interception that gave the game away, got drilled by a lineman in the process knocking him out for who knows how long, on top of all this there is the TO mess and their generally crappy season, one can't help but wonder what this guy did to deserve it all. Perhaps TO carries a curse?

But it's funny how things work full circle. The Cowboys got totally screwed out of a victory on a Monday night game against the Redskins by, what could only be considered an act of God. Now, they come back in win in a similar manner in the way they lost. It's almost freaky how things workout like that so often in the NFL.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts