Just have a backup plan---

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Can you get back in and rejoin?

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
I really hope you're not out a lot of money. Even if you get your money back for credits, do you get back your registration fees? Anyways, don't quit so fast. If you can, give it a week, and if nothing changes, then figure out what you need to do then.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Shrug, didn't go to school today. Logged in to my student account and dropped out.

A little disappointed in myself, but not as bad as I thought I would be.
Aaand? What else? you said you're disappointed, is that all? I'm not chastising you, I'm just curious, from what I remember, you're the guy who's trying to become a dentist or whatver and you've been beating a dead horse and all, so what is it that made you drop out? Did you have a point of calm clarity where you thought, "I can't do this." ?

I really hope you're not out a lot of money. Even if you get your money back for credits, do you get back your registration fees? Anyways, don't quit so fast. If you can, give it a week, and if nothing changes, then figure out what you need to do then.
I didn't even think about the money!, and good advice, give it a week and see what happens; If this is truly the best decision for you, then good luck, but I personally feel like you might've given in during a moment of weakness, and maybe time would make you feel calmer

For me personally, I dread that first day, the first week, but before you know it, the school work gets going and it becomes more about getting it done than the anxiety bull****, though the anxiety does play a daily role in my life.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts