Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new. it sounds funny but im so uncomfortable about being around people that even doing this makes my hands sweat. on the past, i never admitted to anyone that i feel physically sick if i have to go to a social event. i just made up an excuse. it sounded a lot wiser and probably ommited being judged as insane. has that ever happen to u?

·
Banned
728 Posts
Hi, I'm new. it sounds funny but im so uncomfortable about being around people that even doing this makes my hands sweat. on the past, i never admitted to anyone that i feel physically sick if i have to go to a social event. i just made up an excuse. it sounded a lot wiser and probably ommited being judged as insane. has that ever happen to u?
People are always really confused with me when i turn down their invitations.

They are like "but we get on so well" why wont you come. (these invites were years ago).

They dont understand why we dont like going out. Perhaps they are offended because i turn them down. But theres no way i was going to a nightclub! Even a girl asked me to once (she was handing out flyers for the club). Like i said, it was ages ago, but i wouldn't go to a club, even if it was for a million dollars!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts