Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever tried Weight Watchers online? I want to try it but do not think I have the self-motivation to do it online. I am to afraid to go to meeting because of SA.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Have to say I haven't - at least not so far. Though I did purchase a Weight Watchers home exercise dvd recently, and have to say I'm very pleased with the results so far after doing some of them for only about a couple of weeks. It's definitely got me considering using their online service at some point in the future - as so far I'm pretty impressed.

·
Registered
336 Posts
My Mum has gone to meetings. I think it is one of the better diets. It seems to be based on reducing calorie intake and only eating a certain number of points (other diets are more about changing the proportions of foods).
In terms of the meetings, my Mum just queued up in a long line and there were tables with books and products, then she got weighed. I think there were a few questions to fill in the paperwork. There were chairs set out and I think you could stay to listen to talks. It didn't seem that scary.
If you did considering going, you could email the person in charge for information and say you are nervous and ask about what happens at a meeting.

·
Professor Genius
80 Posts
No, I haven't. Have you heard of Sparkpeople.com? I heard it's really good and it's free.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts